Finally...

Star_Of_Hope
Akatsuki

Finally, I gave reply to all the alerts.
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] , [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] , @ak , [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] and [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] , I truly apologize for the delay in giving replies to your posts.
From here on in, I will try to post more and give faster replies Grin

I forgot that ak's username is a bit different. I wonder what's behind the meaning of that username though.
Anyway, @@ak , I hope you receive a notification this time around Grin

[Image: 6bc972f0df4d014940d3f6dfd1a3a9be.png]
Testaccount
The signatures are looking just too gross now.
Why are there two scroll bars?

Sindar
Zweilt

(10-07-2015, 12:43 PM)Star_Of_Hope Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] , [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] , @ak , [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] and [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] , I truly apologize for the delay in giving replies to your posts.
From here on in, I will try to post more and give faster replies Grin

I forgot that ak's username is a bit different. I wonder what's behind the meaning of that username though.
Anyway, [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] , I hope you receive a notification this time around Grin

Thank you for the replies Peace

Star_Of_Hope
Akatsuki

(10-08-2015, 04:09 AM)Sindar Wrote: Thank you for the replies Peace

This is an apology thread, sindar Grin
By the way, do you like drinking coffee or tea?
You have been using that emoticon a lot lately Grin

(10-07-2015, 02:56 PM)Testaccount Wrote: The signatures are looking just too gross now.
Why are there two scroll bars?

I didn't notice that.
I will ask clara about it Grin

Sindar
Zweilt

(10-08-2015, 12:50 PM)Star_Of_Hope Wrote: This is an apology thread, sindar Grin
By the way, do you like drinking coffee or tea?
You have been using that emoticon a lot lately Grin

I mostly drink tea. I like coffee, but I don't think having it as my everyday drink would be a good idea Wth5

Star_Of_Hope
Akatsuki

(10-09-2015, 02:39 AM)Sindar Wrote: I mostly drink tea. I like coffee, but I don't think having it as my everyday drink would be a good idea Wth5

Why not?
Having limited tea on a daily basis is good for health. Do you know that?
Also have you ever had green tea?

Sindar
Zweilt

(10-09-2015, 11:47 AM)Star_Of_Hope Wrote: Why not?
Having limited tea on a daily basis is good for health. Do you know that?
Also have you ever had green tea?

I mostly drink green tea =) I've heard a lot of things about how drinking tea influences one's health, nothing of that sounded convincing to me though =) In China I was in a tea museum, and they were really heavy on the positive health effects on the tea drinking. Still they didn't convinced me ^^ But I still like tea better than just hot water, so Grin

Star_Of_Hope
Akatsuki

(10-10-2015, 02:12 AM)Sindar Wrote: I mostly drink green tea =) I've heard a lot of things about how drinking tea influences one's health, nothing of that sounded convincing to me though =) In China I was in a tea museum, and they were really heavy on the positive health effects on the tea drinking. Still they didn't convinced me ^^ But I still like tea better than just hot water, so Grin

Well, I have tried green tea but I couldn't get into it at all. It tastes bland for me.
I have tried other flavors too but I like the taste of Green Ginger. It is good for health too. Taking something in a limited amount is good but anything in excess can cause trouble.
That applies to anything in this world, sindar Grin

Sindar
Zweilt

(10-10-2015, 12:14 PM)Star_Of_Hope Wrote: Well, I have tried green tea but I couldn't get into it at all. It tastes bland for me.
I have tried other flavors too but I like the taste of Green Ginger. It is good for health too. Taking something in a limited amount is good but anything in excess can cause trouble.
That applies to anything in this world, sindar Grin

I doubt we have green ginger tea in our stores here Grin If I find it I'll give it a try ^^

Claraviolet
Akatsuki

(10-10-2015, 09:13 PM)Sindar Wrote: I doubt we have green ginger tea in our stores here Grin If I find it I'll give it a try ^^

Coffee talk *-*
I love ginger too. I like tea and coffee and I love coffee maker's coffee *-*

[Image: YqKb33u.png?1]

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]