Ask your questions...

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

Ask your questions, and I'll try to answer them.......

" Justice is subject to dispute; might is easily recognized and is not disputed. So we cannot give might to justice, because might has gainsaid justice, and has declared that it is she herself who is just. And thus, being unable to make what is just strong, we have made what is strong just."
Sebastian
Are you planning to change your username bro?

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

(10-02-2015, 11:53 PM)Sebastian Wrote: Are you planning to change your username bro?

When I joined this anime streaming forum called 'Narutospot' a few years ago, I was the first one to have the username 'MadaraUchiha'......So, it sort of became a unique identity for me....And, that was the same case when I joined NBF, and this forum.....So, no......

" Justice is subject to dispute; might is easily recognized and is not disputed. So we cannot give might to justice, because might has gainsaid justice, and has declared that it is she herself who is just. And thus, being unable to make what is just strong, we have made what is strong just."
Sebastian
(10-02-2015, 11:56 PM)MadaraUchiha Wrote: When I joined this anime streaming forum called 'Narutospot' a few years ago, I was the first one to have the username 'MadaraUchiha'......So, it sort of became a unique identity for me....And, that was the same case when I joined NBF, and this forum.....So, no......
what about the avatar, my man?

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

(10-02-2015, 11:57 PM)Sebastian Wrote:
(10-02-2015, 11:56 PM)MadaraUchiha Wrote: When I joined this anime streaming forum called 'Narutospot' a few years ago, I was the first one to have the username 'MadaraUchiha'......So, it sort of became a unique identity for me....And, that was the same case when I joined NBF, and this forum.....So, no......
what about the avatar, my man?

That also symbolizes my uniqueness, so, no......

Star_Of_Hope
Akatsuki

Are you dissatisfied with anything regarding the forum?

[Image: 6bc972f0df4d014940d3f6dfd1a3a9be.png]

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

(10-05-2015, 12:13 AM)Star_Of_Hope Wrote: Are you dissatisfied with anything regarding the forum?

The banner, to some extent......And, the alerts, it's full of bugs.....And, we need to do something about the Role-play.....

Elvis
Rouge pirate

Do you have any siblings in real life?

[Image: lNttqg.gif]

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

(10-05-2015, 01:58 AM)alakazam Wrote: Do you have any siblings in real life?

Yep......I have an elder sister in her twenties......

Testaccount
Do you respect all the admins and moderators in this forum?
Or are they just friends to you?

Why did you want to become an admin for this forum?