Shoot your questions!

Claraviolet
Akatsuki

I am ready for this fight!
Now, go on and ask away what you have in your mind.

P.S. I don't want to reveal any personal information so I have every right to ignore certain questions.

[Image: YqKb33u.png?1]

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

When are we gonna have a discussion?

" Justice is subject to dispute; might is easily recognized and is not disputed. So we cannot give might to justice, because might has gainsaid justice, and has declared that it is she herself who is just. And thus, being unable to make what is just strong, we have made what is strong just."
Star_Of_Hope
Akatsuki

(10-02-2015, 03:20 AM)MadaraUchiha Wrote: When are we gonna have a discussion?

Have you ever heard of member interviews section?
May be she is trying to do that.

[Image: 6bc972f0df4d014940d3f6dfd1a3a9be.png]

Claraviolet
Akatsuki

You can interrogate me in this thread [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] Tongue

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

(10-02-2015, 10:37 AM)Star_Of_Hope Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] Tongue

That'd be fun.

" Justice is subject to dispute; might is easily recognized and is not disputed. So we cannot give might to justice, because might has gainsaid justice, and has declared that it is she herself who is just. And thus, being unable to make what is just strong, we have made what is strong just."

Claraviolet
Akatsuki

(10-02-2015, 03:25 PM)MadaraUchiha Wrote: It's a question. So, today?

That'd be fun.
You can ask me as many questions as you want and the good thing is, there is no time limit!
If this is cool, we can make a separate section for member interviews...so that everyone can interrogate anyone Tongue

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

(10-02-2015, 04:23 PM)Claraviolet Wrote:
(10-02-2015, 03:25 PM)MadaraUchiha Wrote: It's a question. So, today?

That'd be fun.
You can ask me as many questions as you want and the good thing is, there is no time limit!
If this is cool, we can make a separate section for member interviews...so that everyone can interrogate anyone Tongue

Create on for me, will you?

Claraviolet
Akatsuki

(10-02-2015, 04:53 PM)MadaraUchiha Wrote: Create on for me, will you?

Do you know to make a forum using admincp, ma-chan?

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

(10-02-2015, 04:59 PM)Claraviolet Wrote:
(10-02-2015, 04:53 PM)MadaraUchiha Wrote: Create on for me, will you?

Do you know to make a forum using admincp, ma-chan?

Wait, wait, I misunderstood your comment. I don't want a separate section for that. And, I don't know how to create a new forum, but I'll try and if Im not able to find out, I'll ask you.

Claraviolet
Akatsuki

(10-02-2015, 05:03 PM)MadaraUchiha Wrote: Wait, wait, I misunderstood your comment. I don't want a separate section for that. And, I don't know how to create a new forum, but I'll try and if Im not able to find out, I'll ask you.

Jeez >.<
Nope. I know what you mean. Anyway, give me 5 minutes and I will fix this matter.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  If you wanna shoot, shoot! Minj369 81 16,492 12-02-2017, 11:32 PM
Last Post: kingcool52