Death Note vs Code Geass?

Naiwen
Shichibukai

Which is better and why? Personally, I prefer DN because of its supernatural elements in it.

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

A tie.....The first season of Death Note is far better than that of Code Geass, but, the second season of CG is far better than that of DN....

" Justice is subject to dispute; might is easily recognized and is not disputed. So we cannot give might to justice, because might has gainsaid justice, and has declared that it is she herself who is just. And thus, being unable to make what is just strong, we have made what is strong just."
Naiwen
Shichibukai

(09-09-2015, 12:30 AM)MadaraUchiha Wrote: A tie.....The first season of Death Note is far better than that of Code Geass, but, the second season of CG is far better than that of DN....

I agree with you.

Testaccount
I would go with death note.
Code geass doesn't really amaze you as much as code geass.

Naiwen
Shichibukai

(09-11-2015, 02:11 PM)Testaccount Wrote: I would go with death note.
Code geass doesn't really amaze you as much as code geass.
You meant DN, right?

Blossom
NBF senshi

Death note by far for me.
The first season of CG was great but the second one was an absolute train wreck.
The ending saved it.

Star_Of_Hope
Akatsuki

(10-18-2015, 07:27 AM)Blossom Wrote: Death note by far for me.
The first season of CG was great but the second one was an absolute train wreck.
The ending saved it.

Some other people said the opposite blossom. They believed that the starting ruined the show.
Anyway, it's been a long time. How are you? Grin

[Image: 6bc972f0df4d014940d3f6dfd1a3a9be.png]
Servo

Hahaha I was looking for this topic, I bet you find this on every anime forum . Anyways my vote goes to Geass

Sebastian
(10-18-2015, 04:02 PM)Servo Wrote: Hahaha I was looking for this topic, I bet you find this on every anime forum . Anyways my vote goes to Geass

you don't like death note, my man? xD
you are very weird in a way

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

(10-18-2015, 07:27 AM)Blossom Wrote: Death note by far for me.
The ending saved it.

Hi, long time......

" Justice is subject to dispute; might is easily recognized and is not disputed. So we cannot give might to justice, because might has gainsaid justice, and has declared that it is she herself who is just. And thus, being unable to make what is just strong, we have made what is strong just."