healo peeps

AssholeByNature
NBF senshi

it took me sometime to figure how to do this.
it's hard and i like disqus ;-;
why can't we use disqus?

Sindar
Zweilt

ain't nobody have time for disqus Tongue

Star_Of_Hope
Akatsuki

Hello
welcome to OPF
are you a nbf member?

[Image: 6bc972f0df4d014940d3f6dfd1a3a9be.png]
Vampire
Welcome human.
It's always good to have some reserve blood to meet the needs in dire state.

hawkeye_mihawk
Zweilt

welcome to the forum Smile

[Image: giphy.gif]

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

Well, hello ABN..........Glad to have someone I know, that too from NBF, here.........And, well, it may take sometime for you to get used to this.......Feel free to ask me for any help..........And, in this place, you get an 'alert' when someone replies to you......To check out 'alerts', click 'Control Planel' on the top right corner, click 'View Alerts' on the left side, and check them out........You can also send Private Messages by clicking a person's profile and scrolling down, and there'll be an option to send them........And, check out the 'One Piece Role Play' section..........

" Justice is subject to dispute; might is easily recognized and is not disputed. So we cannot give might to justice, because might has gainsaid justice, and has declared that it is she herself who is just. And thus, being unable to make what is just strong, we have made what is strong just."
Sebastian
(07-06-2015, 11:14 PM)MadaraUchiha Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] man..your username is hella weird xD
welcome bro, welcome to the cool forum and you will enjoy it as much as me xD
it's a hunch

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

(07-07-2015, 01:39 PM)Sebastian Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]  man..your username is hella weird xD
welcome bro, welcome to the cool forum and you will enjoy it as much as me xD
it's a hunch
He's an old friend.......

" Justice is subject to dispute; might is easily recognized and is not disputed. So we cannot give might to justice, because might has gainsaid justice, and has declared that it is she herself who is just. And thus, being unable to make what is just strong, we have made what is strong just."
Sebastian
(07-07-2015, 04:18 PM)MadaraUchiha Wrote: He's an old friend.......

i get it.
so he is here, because you invited him, my man?

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

(07-07-2015, 04:32 PM)Sebastian Wrote:
(07-07-2015, 04:18 PM)MadaraUchiha Wrote: He's an old friend.......

i get it.
so he is here, because you invited him, my man?

He is here on his own.......I don't invite people.......