It's better to have a yaoi section in OPF

Star_Of_Hope
Akatsuki

I have seen some posts made by [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] , looks like her interests doesn't really coincide with other users.

So, may be it's better to have a separate yaoi section. In that way, we can place such threads separately so that users can decide whether to read them or not.

This is just my opinion. [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] , always agrees to everything I ever suggest. But what about the rest of the users? Are you okay with this?

[Image: 6bc972f0df4d014940d3f6dfd1a3a9be.png]
MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

There are about 6 useless sections in OPF that have to be merged.........Maybe, we can include that in "Anime Discussions" section, and not as a separate sub-forum.........

" Justice is subject to dispute; might is easily recognized and is not disputed. So we cannot give might to justice, because might has gainsaid justice, and has declared that it is she herself who is just. And thus, being unable to make what is just strong, we have made what is strong just."
Angel
V.I.P. member

(05-10-2015, 10:09 PM)MadaraUchiha Wrote: There are about 6 useless sections in OPF that have to be merged.........Maybe, we can include that in "Anime Discussions" section, and not as a separate sub-forum.........

then we are getting a yaoi section in this forum?
i am totally pleased

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

(05-10-2015, 11:26 PM)yaoifangirl Wrote:
(05-10-2015, 10:09 PM)MadaraUchiha Wrote: There are about 6 useless sections in OPF that have to be merged.........Maybe, we can include that in "Anime Discussions" section, and not as a separate sub-forum.........

then we are getting a yaoi section in this forum?
i am totally pleased

I am a mod...........That's up to the admins to decide........

" Justice is subject to dispute; might is easily recognized and is not disputed. So we cannot give might to justice, because might has gainsaid justice, and has declared that it is she herself who is just. And thus, being unable to make what is just strong, we have made what is strong just."
Angel
V.I.P. member

(05-10-2015, 11:47 PM)MadaraUchiha Wrote: I am a mod...........That's up to the admins to decide........

if you asked, i don't think admins will refuse.
you got better access than us, mere members.

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

(05-10-2015, 11:48 PM)yaoifangirl Wrote:
(05-10-2015, 11:47 PM)MadaraUchiha Wrote: I am a mod...........That's up to the admins to decide........

if you asked, i don't think admins will refuse.
you got better access than us, mere members.

We are already discussing about it.........

Claraviolet
Akatsuki

What are these 6 useless forums, that you have been talking about?
(05-10-2015, 11:26 PM)yaoifangirl Wrote: then we are getting a yaoi section in this forum?
i am totally pleased

oh man! why can't you just discuss normal stuff with us ?
After all, you must have searched for a one piece forum rather than a yaoi forum. Isn't that the truth?
Anyway, I give in. we will have that section soon. Just try not to post NSFW stuff >.<

[Image: YqKb33u.png?1]

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

(05-11-2015, 08:49 PM)Claraviolet Wrote:
What are these 6 useless forums, that you have been talking about?

(05-10-2015, 11:26 PM)yaoifangirl Wrote: then we are getting a yaoi section in this forum?
i am totally pleased

oh man! why can't you just discuss normal stuff with us ?
After all, you must have searched for a one piece forum rather than a yaoi forum. Isn't that the truth?
Anyway, I give in. we will have that section soon. Just try not to post NSFW stuff >.<
I've already mentioned those things in a thread in the "Staff Section"..........Maybe, you didn't bother to check it..........

Elvis
Rouge pirate

Doesn't the hosting company that hosts OPF allow NSFW stuff? What company are you hosting this site with, Clara? The loading speed varies from very fast to incredibly slow...

[Image: lNttqg.gif]
Nameless
Rouge pirate

(05-12-2015, 04:16 AM)alakazam Wrote: Doesn't the hosting company that hosts OPF allow NSFW stuff? What company are you hosting this site with, Clara? The loading speed varies from very fast to incredibly slow...

it is loading just fine for me and i don't think this forum allows hentai pictures.
this forum provides quality posts, escpecially star-of-hope, which made me join this forum Cheers