Tokyo Ghoul Season 2: √A

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

Well, the new season of Tokyo Ghoul has started airing..........Have you started watching it?

The first three episodes are kind of okay.........I did not like the background music.........The pace of the anime has improved from the last season.......

" Justice is subject to dispute; might is easily recognized and is not disputed. So we cannot give might to justice, because might has gainsaid justice, and has declared that it is she herself who is just. And thus, being unable to make what is just strong, we have made what is strong just."
Mansi14
Tenshi

I completed watching this late night!
IT WAS SO AMAZING
I am waiting for the 3rd season now!

Really great!

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

(04-08-2015, 04:07 PM)Mansi14 Wrote: I completed watching this late night!
IT WAS SO AMAZING

Really great!

Oh, great.........

" Justice is subject to dispute; might is easily recognized and is not disputed. So we cannot give might to justice, because might has gainsaid justice, and has declared that it is she herself who is just. And thus, being unable to make what is just strong, we have made what is strong just."
Emiya Shirou

I liked Season 2 for the most part but I was let down by a lot of things....the focus on Ken wasn't as much as it should have been and it seemed to leave a lot open ended.

That finale however...oh my god, that was beautiful.

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

(04-27-2015, 05:55 AM)Emiya Shirou Wrote: I liked Season 2 for the most part but I was let down by a lot of things....the focus on Ken wasn't as much as it should have been and it seemed to leave a lot open ended.

That finale however...oh my god, that was beautiful.
Well, that's great to hear.........And, welcome to OPF..........Please create a thread in the "Greetings" section so that everyone can get to know you.......

Arariel

I tried watching it, but the music was a huge turn off, and just decided not to bother.

Angel
MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

(04-28-2015, 07:37 PM)Arariel Wrote: I tried watching it, but the music was a huge turn off, and just decided not to bother.

Well, yeah.......But, those who have watched it say that the 2nd season is good.........

ıllıllı µȼhɨhą ɨƮąȼhɨ ıllıllı
NBF member

IT WAS SO AMAZING

Really great!

Can u plz explain to me what happened in the last episode ?
Kaneki carried his friend in arms and went to fight ? or did he go to surrender ? 

Mansi14
Tenshi

(05-01-2015, 09:50 PM)Itachioftheleaf Wrote:
IT WAS SO AMAZING

Really great!

Kaneki carried his friend in arms and went to fight ? or did he go to surrender ? 

Well I suppose there is no way that he could get away from those humans and he was pretty exhausted...
I am expecting that the starting of 3rd season will show something...

By the way....did you like it? Smile

ıllıllı µȼhɨhą ɨƮąȼhɨ ıllıllı
NBF member

(05-02-2015, 01:57 AM)Mansi14 Wrote:
(05-01-2015, 09:50 PM)Itachioftheleaf Wrote:
IT WAS SO AMAZING

Really great!

Well I suppose there is no way that he could get away from those humans and he was pretty exhausted...
I am expecting that the starting of 3rd season will show something...

By the way....did you like it? Smile

I loved it, the first few episodes weren't that great but afterwards it got so intresting and addictive.
Don't you think they always end the season at a very crucial moment.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Getting confused in tokyo ghoul anime Star_Of_Hope 40 806 08-13-2018, 10:32 PM
Last Post: Sase
  [Spoilers] Tokyo Ghoul - Kaneki's hair Mansi14 14 1,440 08-07-2018, 02:47 AM
Last Post: SecretWish
  Tokyo ghoul: re anime discussion SecretWish 2 145 05-23-2018, 04:54 PM
Last Post: SecretWish
  [This thread may contain spoilers]Tokyo Ghoul or Akame ga kill? MadaraUchiha 33 7,879 02-06-2017, 09:33 PM
Last Post: MadaraUchiha
  Tokyo Ghoul Shaurya 72 14,292 05-02-2015, 02:57 AM
Last Post: Shaurya