Straw Hats without..............

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

So, how do you think One Piece would have been if either Sanji or Usopp or Brooke or Nami or Robin or Franky or Chopper had not been a part of the Straw Hats?

" Justice is subject to dispute; might is easily recognized and is not disputed. So we cannot give might to justice, because might has gainsaid justice, and has declared that it is she herself who is just. And thus, being unable to make what is just strong, we have made what is strong just."
Star_Of_Hope
Akatsuki

I don't know. More like, I can't imagine such a crew Grin

[Image: 6bc972f0df4d014940d3f6dfd1a3a9be.png]

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

(01-16-2015, 08:51 PM)Star_Of_Hope Wrote: I don't know. More like, I can't imagine such a crew Grin

Okay............

" Justice is subject to dispute; might is easily recognized and is not disputed. So we cannot give might to justice, because might has gainsaid justice, and has declared that it is she herself who is just. And thus, being unable to make what is just strong, we have made what is strong just."
Demon_skeith
Rouge pirate

Oda pretty much set things up for that amount of crew, so if not them then someone else.

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

(01-17-2015, 02:50 PM)Demon_skeith Wrote: Oda pretty much set things up for that amount of crew, so if not them then someone else.
Well, yea, same here..........

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bortolomeo becoming the tenth member of straw hats Nel 1 671 10-11-2018, 08:46 PM
Last Post: Angel
  Straw hats past Nel 1 668 10-11-2018, 08:41 PM
  Will vivi join straw hats? Nel 1 630 10-11-2018, 07:51 PM
  Will jinbei join straw hats for real? Nel 6 1,511 06-10-2017, 02:51 AM
Last Post: Nel
Star Haki for other straw hats. Star_Of_Hope 2 1,049 01-15-2015, 05:03 AM
Last Post: Albert Newton