Worst gift you ever received

Elvis
Gotei

Seeing how Christmas is coming, let's talk about gifts... I just stumbled upon this photo on 9gag and, while it made me laugh, it also made me think about what the worst thing I ever received was... I think it was an electric shaver, that I could never figure out how to use, so I just left it somewhere in a box.

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

What is the worst gift you ever received?

[Image: lNttqg.gif]
David Smith
For me it's was WWE SVR 2010 my family knew I didn't like it and they bought it on purpose. I took it back to the shop straight after! My family know not to do that again though.

john123

This year my mother gave me a picture of her dog. When I opened it she looked really excited, then I found out what it was,

MisaTange

Honestly I accept any gifts but the "worst" thing I've ever received is one of those plug-and-play consoles. Never actually set up and played the thing. Was about to point out that it wasn't set up, but I had a Wii and a Xbox360 so I didn't actually care.

jyy

A pair of socks at a 5th grade Christmas party (maybe 4th grade).  Yuck!  I mean, I was a kid.  Cuteeyes

(This post was last modified: 12-20-2017, 11:44 AM by jyy.)

VirusZero

I guess the worst for me was when I was around 10 my parents decided to get me a pen set for christmas. At the time in school we weren't even supposed to use pens. So I couldn't use it there, nor could I use it for my homework. At the time I still preferred using pencil anyway. And they weren't suitable art pens or anything like that either.
It was one of those cheap sets (like $10 tops) but "dressed up" to look more expensive than it actually was. (It was 2 black pens in a small faux wood box with a plastic liner.) It wasn't a stocking stuffer thing either, it was set up as it's own gift.

I felt disappointed and kinda sad. Like my parents didn't even know what I liked. And all my friends got these cool toys but I got pens. So I never even used them.
Eventually, I got so upset that I sealed the box up and threw them into the trash. (Though my mother discovered them sitting in the trash and pulled them out. I found them in my room the next day. Nothing was ever said about it to me, but yeah... can't have imagined that felt too good for her.)

Demon_skeith
Gotei

I'm usually grateful for any gift, but one year I got a long orange sleeve shirt from my grandma. Needless to say, orange isn't my color Tongue

NXL
NBF senshi

a book  Cry i gave it to my friend since i don't like reading books

Star_Of_Hope
Akatsuki

(12-29-2017, 10:42 PM)NXL Wrote: a book  Cry i gave it to my friend since i don't like reading books
Is it a book meant for reference or is it a novel? Reading novels can be fun

[Image: 6bc972f0df4d014940d3f6dfd1a3a9be.png]
Demon_skeith
Gotei

(12-29-2017, 10:42 PM)NXL Wrote: a book  Cry i gave it to my friend since i don't like reading books

I got a book as well, always meant to read it but ended up collecting dust for years before finally being donated.