Intelligence, skil and strength: Urahara vs Aizen......

Poll: Intelligence, strength and skill: Urahara or Aizen
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Urahara
66.67%
4 66.67%
Aizen
33.33%
2 33.33%
Total 6 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

Who do you think is more intelligent, more skilled and stronger?

" Justice is subject to dispute; might is easily recognized and is not disputed. So we cannot give might to justice, because might has gainsaid justice, and has declared that it is she herself who is just. And thus, being unable to make what is just strong, we have made what is strong just."
Masterpiece
NBF member

They both have their qualities,but I think Aizen takes it simply because he has Kyoka suigetsu.

Davis
NBF member

(06-03-2014, 05:07 PM)MadaraUchiha Wrote: Who do you think is more intelligent, more skilled and stronger?

that's a good freaking question ^_^

i think urahara might be more intelligent as hes been around ^_^

cant decide on whos more skilled prob urahara

i think aizen is obviously stronger ^_^

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

(06-04-2014, 03:23 AM)Masterpiece Wrote: They both have their qualities,but I think Aizen takes it simply because he has Kyoka suigetsu.

Well, for me it is Urahara...........He is my fav..........

(06-04-2014, 04:28 AM)Davis Wrote:
(06-03-2014, 05:07 PM)MadaraUchiha Wrote: Who do you think is more intelligent, more skilled and stronger?

I agree on intelligence.........And as far as strength is concerned, we have not been shown that many fights of Urahara, so I dont know...........

" Justice is subject to dispute; might is easily recognized and is not disputed. So we cannot give might to justice, because might has gainsaid justice, and has declared that it is she herself who is just. And thus, being unable to make what is just strong, we have made what is strong just."
Davis
NBF member

(06-04-2014, 04:32 AM)MadaraUchiha Wrote:
(06-04-2014, 03:23 AM)Masterpiece Wrote: They both have their qualities,but I think Aizen takes it simply because he has Kyoka suigetsu.

I agree on intelligence.........And as far as strength is concerned, we have not been shown that many fights of Urahara, so I dont know...........

who do you think is more skilled? the impression got from urahara is that he must be a force to be reckoned with, seems that casual laid back guy, who are normally pretty strong, and since he was the owner of the shop and had follower and many strong allies, means hes respected and tough.

kinda hard for me to remember much haven't seen it in years xD

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

(06-04-2014, 04:38 AM)Davis Wrote:

who do you think is more skilled? the impression got from urahara is that he must be a force to be reckoned with, seems that casual laid back guy, who are normally pretty strong, and since he was the owner of the shop and had follower and many strong allies, means hes respected and tough.

Yea me too.........And someone with a mysterious background.......But I hope to see him fight one day.........

Davis
NBF member

(06-04-2014, 04:43 AM)MadaraUchiha Wrote:

Yea me too.........And someone with a mysterious background.......But I hope to see him fight one day.........

yeah xD

the ones who are a mystery and are unchallenged in a fight, means hes bad @ss - am i aloud to say this here ?

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

(06-04-2014, 04:48 AM)Davis Wrote:

(06-04-2014, 04:28 AM)Davis Wrote: that's a good freaking question ^_^

yeah xD

the ones who are a mystery and are unchallenged in a fight, means hes bad @ss - am i aloud to say this here ?

With a symbol or with a "*", yes.........And you are right about that part..........

Davis
NBF member

(06-04-2014, 04:50 AM)MadaraUchiha Wrote:
(06-04-2014, 04:48 AM)Davis Wrote:
(06-04-2014, 04:32 AM)MadaraUchiha Wrote: Well, for me it is Urahara...........He is my fav..........

yeah xD

With a symbol or with a "*", yes.........And you are right about that part..........

oh ok xD

IKR

TheDeathcone
NBF member

Ofc Urahara beats him in every way