An idea to get more people posting.

Ace
Maou Senshi

I thought of something a bit ago, and what better time to suggest it than in December?

Basically, we have a poster of the week. And the poster of the week is granted a V.I.P Title for that week, well to spice it up a bit I offer this:

Throughout December the winners of the Poster of the Week will win 1 Steam Game from my own personal backlog (Games I'll never play or duplicates)

now I know some of you may not be gamers but I'm still proposing the idea.

The rules would be pretty easy to understand.

Rule #1:
The previous winner cannot win again (But should still participate make it harder for the next winner Wink )

Rule #2:
If creating a new thread to must be 150+ Words long (I know this is a lot but it's not hard)

Rule #3:
If replying to a thread please keep it towards the thread and NO SINGLE WORD REPLIES.

this is just the start of the idea Staff, Members please feel free to comment on what you think could improve this.

I just wanted to propose the idea of this for December and to give back to out loyal members <3

[Image: b8d013dffb.png]
Star_Of_Hope
Akatsuki

It's a great idea, Ace. I can't believe you are trying to give away your personal games, for the benefit of AMF.
It's very commendable. I appreciate your dedication for this forum Grin

[Image: 6bc972f0df4d014940d3f6dfd1a3a9be.png]
Ace
Maou Senshi

(12-04-2018, 03:09 PM)Star_Of_Hope Wrote: It's a great idea, Ace. I can't believe you are trying to give away your personal games, for the benefit of AMF.
It's very commendable. I appreciate your dedication for this forum Grin

course, I enjoy posting here I enjoy being here so why not.

[Image: b8d013dffb.png]
Star_Of_Hope
Akatsuki

(12-04-2018, 03:30 PM)Ace Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] as you are already familiar with changing that announcement, could you please include this?

Demon_skeith
Gotei

Great ideas, I hope one of them works out really well.

Angel
Yoma

this is an amazing idea. many people like games and they want to get something for free too.
why would you have duplicates?

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

Good luck with the 150+ word rule though lol. I've been seeing one sentence threads even a lot.

" Justice is subject to dispute; might is easily recognized and is not disputed. So we cannot give might to justice, because might has gainsaid justice, and has declared that it is she herself who is just. And thus, being unable to make what is just strong, we have made what is strong just."
Angel
Yoma

i try not to post one sentence threads and i got a pm from clara or was it star that i need to use a new line, when i don't have much content, so it appears as a large message

Star_Of_Hope
Akatsuki

(12-04-2018, 08:07 PM)MadaraUchiha Wrote: Good luck with the 150+ word rule though lol. I've been seeing one sentence threads even a lot.

When you do get time, please modify the announcements bar. 
I don't think it's hard to post 150 words but I have seen so many posts, that don't have much to say

BurnsyCEO
Maou Senshi

Go for it.