Extraterrestrials

blackrose
Shichibukai

Do you believe in extraterrestrials?

Nameless
Gotei

I want to but there is no proof except for one interstellar object which entered our system last year.
But I don't think it's a probe of any kind

Demon_skeith
Gotei

There is a story going around now about some airplane pilots seeing them over in Irland's area.

Risk
Shichibukai

Not exactly but I'll believe it when I see it.

blackrose
Shichibukai

(11-14-2018, 03:47 PM)Nameless Wrote: I want to but there is no proof except for one interstellar object which entered our system last year.
But I don't think it's a probe of any kind

I didn't hear about that. What was it?

(11-14-2018, 04:27 PM)Demon_skeith Wrote: There is a story going around now about some airplane pilots seeing them over in Irland's area.

Yea I saw that. They say that they think they saw spaceships. I don't know if it's true or not. I just hope that if there really are extraterrestrials out there, they are friendly and stuff

(11-14-2018, 04:28 PM)Risk Wrote: Not exactly but I'll believe it when I see it.
Cool so you are like one of those seeing is believing persons. No problem. Very sensible actually

(This post was last modified: 11-15-2018, 02:50 AM by blackrose.)

Angel
Gotei

i believe in them.
they should exist somewhere in this vast universe but we can't meet them

blackrose
Shichibukai

(11-15-2018, 03:22 AM)Angel Wrote: i believe in them.
they should exist somewhere in this vast universe but we can't meet them
What if they were around you? Do you think that is possible?

jonathan21

there are lots of credible sightings from people. saying that i also agree with most things unless you have experienced it you wont believe until it happens to you.

Nameless
Gotei

(11-15-2018, 10:04 PM)jonathan21 Wrote: there are lots of credible sightings from people. saying that i also agree with most things unless you have experienced it you wont believe until it happens to you.

Many people believe that some people are keeping the public from finding out man. I don't think it's possible for aliens to come from very away which are light years away from earth.

(11-15-2018, 02:47 AM)blackrose Wrote: I didn't hear about that. What was it?

Yea I saw that. They say that they think they saw spaceships. I don't know if it's true or not. I just hope that if there really are extraterrestrials out there, they are friendly and stuff

Cool so you are like one of those seeing is believing persons. No problem. Very sensible actually

It's omiumuiya.
I don't think I remember the name correctly

(This post was last modified: 11-15-2018, 10:18 PM by Nameless.)

blackrose
Shichibukai

(11-15-2018, 10:04 PM)jonathan21 Wrote: there are lots of credible sightings from people. saying that i also agree with most things unless you have experienced it you wont believe until it happens to you.

I guess that's true

(11-15-2018, 10:07 PM)Nameless Wrote: Many people believe that some people are keeping the public from finding out man. I don't think it's possible for aliens to come from very away which are light years away from earth.

It's omiumuiya.
I don't think I remember the name correctly

What is omiumuiya? Is it alien? lol

(This post was last modified: 11-16-2018, 11:59 AM by blackrose.)