Luffy's fourth gear vs third gear

Star_Of_Hope
Akatsuki

I like third gear because of the side effect.
What about you guys?
What is your preferred gear for Luffy?

[Image: 6bc972f0df4d014940d3f6dfd1a3a9be.png]
MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

Fourth gear also has enormous side effects though.

" Justice is subject to dispute; might is easily recognized and is not disputed. So we cannot give might to justice, because might has gainsaid justice, and has declared that it is she herself who is just. And thus, being unable to make what is just strong, we have made what is strong just."
Angel
Super Nova

(10-12-2018, 11:12 AM)MadaraUchiha Wrote: Fourth gear also has enormous side effects though.

if you are talking about couldn't fight and losing consciousness, then his other comrades saved him in dressrosa arc.

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

(10-12-2018, 12:59 PM)Angel Wrote: if you are talking about couldn't fight and losing consciousness, then his other comrades saved him in dressrosa arc.

Doesn't deny the fact that it has more side effects.
Anyway, I'm lukewarm on 3 and 4 to be honest. I like gear 2 the most.

" Justice is subject to dispute; might is easily recognized and is not disputed. So we cannot give might to justice, because might has gainsaid justice, and has declared that it is she herself who is just. And thus, being unable to make what is just strong, we have made what is strong just."
Rika

Forth gear is more powerful third gear.
If you consider the flying ability and power of bounce man, it is better than third gear

[Image: rjg8R1O.jpg]
ironman_101

I recall gear 3rd making him smaller after using it, i don't know why it doesn't anymore. But I like gear 4th better.

Star_Of_Hope
Akatsuki

(10-13-2018, 06:39 AM)ironman_101 Wrote: I recall gear 3rd making him smaller after using it, i don't know why it doesn't anymore. But I like gear 4th better.

May be he gained even more power and somehow he was able to overcome that weakness.
But it was good to see a little Luffy.
I bet it's because of the power and ability to fly as well.

[Image: 6bc972f0df4d014940d3f6dfd1a3a9be.png]
Demon_skeith
Rouge pirate

Much like others stated, I enjoy third gear mostly because of the silly side effect.

Angel
Super Nova

(10-12-2018, 05:56 PM)MadaraUchiha Wrote: Doesn't deny the fact that it has more side effects.
Anyway, I'm lukewarm on 3 and 4 to be honest. I like gear 2 the most.
isn't gear 2 just speed and strength?
(10-13-2018, 06:39 AM)ironman_101 Wrote: I recall gear 3rd making him smaller after using it, i don't know why it doesn't anymore. But I like gear 4th better.
gear 4 won't allow him to fight afterward and that's not good in a fight

(10-13-2018, 05:18 PM)Demon_skeith Wrote: Much like others stated, I enjoy third gear mostly because of the silly side effect.

does everyone like chibi?

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

(10-15-2018, 08:32 PM)Angel Wrote: isn't gear 2 just speed and strength?
gear 4 won't allow him to fight afterward and that's not good in a fight

does everyone like chibi?

Yes but I was only talking about what I like the most,  not the most powerful gear. I think gear two looks the coolest.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Luffy's fifth gear prediction Star_Of_Hope 4 31 10-16-2018, 09:16 PM
Last Post: Angel
  Luffy's fourth gear Rukia 1 743 10-11-2018, 08:54 PM
Last Post: Angel