Device doctor

Claraviolet
Akatsuki

Use this software to update your drivers and it's really handy.
It will automatically create a restore point for you.

[Image: YqKb33u.png?1]

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
Claraviolet
Akatsuki

I do recommend it guys but the only disadvantage is the free version would allow you to update just one driver for a day.

It is a pain but it's totally worth it. You could upgrade it if you want to.

blackrose
Shichibukai

(10-14-2018, 05:26 PM)Claraviolet Wrote: I do recommend it guys but the only disadvantage is the free version would allow you to update just one driver for a day.

It is a pain but it's totally worth it. You could upgrade it if you want to.

You sure about this?  I tried something similar and it completely erased my phone once. Not to keen to go through that again

Claraviolet
Akatsuki

(10-15-2018, 11:21 AM)blackrose Wrote: You sure about this?  I tried something similar and it completely erased my phone once. Not to keen to go through that again

Um.. It's a PC software and I do read reviews before trying stuff.
Don't worry. I have been using it quite a lot and it is working just fine. So I do recommend it

blackrose
Shichibukai

(10-15-2018, 11:46 AM)Claraviolet Wrote: Um.. It's a PC software and I do read reviews before trying stuff.
Don't worry. I have been using it quite a lot and it is working just fine. So I do recommend it

Didn't mean any offense or anything.  Was just saying that I had a bad experience and don't think I will be trying it out soon. U had a good review though and I am sure that many others will try it..just because you recommended it Wink lol

Claraviolet
Akatsuki

(10-15-2018, 12:30 PM)blackrose Wrote: Didn't mean any offense or anything.  Was just saying that I had a bad experience and don't think I will be trying it out soon. U had a good review though and I am sure that many others will try it..just because you recommended it Wink lol

Lol no offense taken and I am trying to help out people who need to update their drivers.... That's all .
Incompatible  driver update can cause a mess after all

Demon_skeith
Gotei

I think I have used the free version, it can also extremely slowly download that one a day driver as well, making it useless.

Nameless
Gotei

Thank you for the share. I will install it in my computer today. I haven't updated my computer in a long time and looking for a safe way to do it.

blackrose
Shichibukai

(10-15-2018, 01:42 PM)Claraviolet Wrote: Lol no offense taken and I am trying to help out people who need to update their drivers.... That's all .
Incompatible  driver update can cause a mess after all

Lol sorry. ..im sure that everyone appreciates your help. I do to

Claraviolet
Akatsuki

(10-16-2018, 02:37 AM)blackrose Wrote: Lol sorry. ..im sure that everyone appreciates your help. I do to

It's alright Rose Grin
Just trying to make others look at it from my point of view.
That's all Tongue