Shivering and fever

Claraviolet
Akatsuki

I am really sick today.
Dunno what happened but I was fine but after getting down from the office bus, I couldn't stop shivering.... It was so bad that the office security asked me to go to first aid center. I slept a bit and taking some medicine and then I started crying. It's a very bad habit of mine and I couldn't get rid of it. The medical staff couldn't understand and they thought I might need ambulance. I just told them to leave me alone for a bit.
After getting some rest and talking to my mother    I could move.
So I took a cab and reached my room. I really hate being sick and acting like a kid during that time.

[Image: YqKb33u.png?1]

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
BurnsyCEO
Maou Senshi

Crying for a fever?

[Image: D2Rvfq8.gif]
Nameless
Gotei

I am so sorry. How are you feeling now?
I haven't cried when I was sick after 13 but it's nothing to be embarrassed about.

Claraviolet
Akatsuki

(10-09-2018, 11:48 PM)BurnsyCEO Wrote: Crying for a fever?
Ugh... Body pains, dizziness you name it.
Of course I admitted to acting like a kid so stop trying embarrass me... Baka bunny Chan.
(10-10-2018, 12:08 AM)Nameless Wrote: I am so sorry. How are you feeling now?
I haven't cried when I was sick after 13 but it's nothing to be embarrassed about.

Not that well but better than that state.

Sase
Shichibukai

Orega Vakaru... Kiyotsukethe. Karatha odaigini.

Claraviolet
Akatsuki

(10-10-2018, 04:39 AM)Sase Wrote: Orega Vakaru... Kiyotsukethe. Karatha odaigini.

Yeah    thank you Sase Chan 
I really hate rains and I believe I got sick ......might be because I got drenched in the rain yesterday.
Ugh

Sase
Shichibukai

(10-10-2018, 08:40 AM)Claraviolet Wrote: Yeah    thank you Sase Chan 
I really hate rains and I believe I got sick ......might be because I got drenched in the rain yesterday.
Ugh

True.. Your place has  a nasty weather. I'd have got sick more times than ya cause I am prone to cold in that climate. Accompained by fever, cough and what not

Demon_skeith
Gotei

It happens, the best thing you can do is just rest and try and get better.

Claraviolet
Akatsuki

(10-10-2018, 12:37 PM)Sase Wrote: True.. Your place has  a nasty weather. I'd have got sick more times than ya cause I am prone to cold in that climate. Accompained by fever, cough and what not
Yup and thank you for understanding kiddo.
It was bad but now I feel a lot better.
(10-10-2018, 03:04 PM)Demon_skeith Wrote: It happens, the best thing you can do is just rest and try and get better.

Yeah . Thank you Grin

Nameless
Gotei

(10-10-2018, 02:51 AM)Claraviolet Wrote: Ugh... Body pains, dizziness you name it.
Of course I admitted to acting like a kid so stop trying embarrass me... Baka bunny Chan.

Not that well but better than that state.

Take care of yourself and it's not easy to stay healthy but we should be able to do it.
Plan your food, take rest and stay healthy.