Dream for yourself

Claraviolet
Akatsuki

Well, I have so much stuff that I want for myself.
I would like to go back to my hometown and live there happily till the end of my days. Or get a good rented apartment for myself somewhere near to my office and live there. I really don't like spending 3-4 hours daily for reaching my stupid office.
What about you guys?

[Image: YqKb33u.png?1]

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
Sase
Shichibukai

Happiness, peace of mind.....

Claraviolet
Akatsuki

(10-06-2018, 08:10 PM)Sase Wrote: Happiness, peace of mind.....

o.O Are you no happy as of now kiddo?
Is there something else that you need?

Sase
Shichibukai

(10-06-2018, 08:15 PM)Claraviolet Wrote: o.O Are you no happy as of now kiddo?
Is there something else that you need?

I am.. I try to be and I just want this to last.. Money, materialistic shit dont bug my interest.. Only peace within myself matters.

Claraviolet
Akatsuki

(10-06-2018, 08:24 PM)Sase Wrote: I am.. I try to be and I just want this to last.. Money, materialistic shit dont bug my interest.. Only peace within myself matters.

Hmm...I agree too. But materialistic stuff makes our life comfortable which in turn makes us happy Tongue
Guess you won't agree with me on that.

Sase
Shichibukai

(10-06-2018, 08:34 PM)Claraviolet Wrote: Hmm...I agree too. But materialistic stuff makes our life comfortable which in turn makes us happy Tongue
Guess you won't agree with me on that.

Basic necessities, yes.. I do refer certain materialistic things and not all.. You know the things I have no interest upon( involving luxury ) but I cant live without some electronic gadgets either( which are affordable ).. Cars, bikes, buying properties, travelling and many other things dont interest me.. I am like this~. I am fine with this narrow nutshell life I am living and I am sorta peaceful too.. The thing which bugs me are philosophical things and not materialistic ones and thats what gives me "emptiness".. So, To each, their own Ig Smile.

Claraviolet
Akatsuki

(10-06-2018, 08:45 PM)Sase Wrote: Basic necessities, yes.. I do refer certain materialistic things and not all.. You know the things I have no interest upon( involving luxury ) but I cant live without some electronic gadgets either( which are affordable ).. Cars, bikes, buying properties, travelling and many other things dont interest me.. I am like this~. I am fine with this narrow nutshell life I am living and I am sorta peaceful too.. The thing which bugs me are philosophical things and not materialistic ones and thats what gives me "emptiness".. So, To each, their own Ig Smile.

I have heard of that before.
Well, it's strange to see a kid talk like that. But oh well. I wonder what those electronic gadgets are. I bet phone is among them xD

Sase
Shichibukai

(10-06-2018, 08:48 PM)Claraviolet Wrote: I have heard of that before.
Well, it's strange to see a kid talk like that. But oh well. I wonder what those electronic gadgets are. I bet phone is among them xD

Short kid surprised by a grown kid.. Smile <3
surely phone is one among them and internet ^ ^,hihi.. Else how would I have been able to meet ya~.

Claraviolet
Akatsuki

(10-06-2018, 08:51 PM)Sase Wrote: Short kid surprised by a grown kid.. Smile <3
surely phone is one among them and internet ^ ^,hihi.. Else how would I have been able to meet ya~.

You...I never should have reveled my height to you ><
AMATERASU!!!!!!!!!!!
Uh huh. I know that feeling too. I can't really be away from my phone for long.

Sase
Shichibukai

(10-06-2018, 08:54 PM)Claraviolet Wrote: You...I never should have reveled my height to you ><
AMATERASU!!!!!!!!!!!
Uh huh. I know that feeling too. I can't really be away from my phone for long.

Its not all bad . for a girl, you have that kawai height~.

And yeah, gotta agree on that.. Smile. Red alert tomorrow.. Heard about that news?