Alcohol discussion

Claraviolet
Akatsuki

Today during some leisure time, the entire team started discussing this. All of them have a habit of drinking alcohol and I am the only odd one out. They asked me to try it and I said no way. Well, it's against our religion standard and my upbringing is different too.
I would never ever consider it either. Anyone here believes the same, as me?

[Image: YqKb33u.png?1]

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

I've a lot of friends who drink as well and I don't. Same reason as yours. Plus health lol, too many people I know are either suffering from cancer or have died of it.

" Justice is subject to dispute; might is easily recognized and is not disputed. So we cannot give might to justice, because might has gainsaid justice, and has declared that it is she herself who is just. And thus, being unable to make what is just strong, we have made what is strong just."
Sase
Shichibukai

All in the limits And the brands.. Addiction and local brands will surely send you to the nether world.. Dont tie up religion with this.. Just so ya should know Kshatrias, sudras can drink alcohol if ya are taking religion into account.. Alcohol drinking has been existing for ages.. Its the people's misuse which has earned bad name for alcohol Tbh~.. I drink rarely btw.

Claraviolet
Akatsuki

(10-05-2018, 11:05 AM)MadaraUchiha Wrote: I've a lot of friends who drink as well and I don't. Same reason as yours. Plus health lol, too many people I know are either suffering from cancer or have died of it.
Good to know that Tongue
I have known people who drink way too much and there are some people who got blocked by the security when trying to enter the office premises reeking alcohol.
(10-05-2018, 12:13 PM)Sase Wrote: All in the limits And the brands.. Addiction and local brands will surely send you to the nether world.. Dont tie up religion with this.. Just so ya should know Kshatrias, sudras can drink alcohol if ya are taking religion into account.. Alcohol drinking has been existing for ages.. Its the people's misuse which has earned bad name for alcohol Tbh~.. I drink rarely btw.
Ugh... You are just a kid! How can kids drink? Oh well, it's your choice but I am glad to know that you are not addicted to it.

[Image: YqKb33u.png?1]

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Angel
Gotei

there is nothing wrong with drinking alcohol. becoming an alcoholic and not controlling after drinking are the only problems with people. it's not alcohol's fault

Risk
Shichibukai

I usually drink on the weekends I go out, here drinking seems more accepted then where you're from. As for the health risks of it like most things its safe in moderation, of course if you drink too much you are going to put your self at risk but I don't know anyone around me who has had problems with it and some of them push the limits. I mean most things these days aren't exactly healthy but it seems people only like to worry about the bad things they don't do. As for religious reasons I don't wanna tell you how to live your life but for me I'd never let something like that control the way I live my life I don't like to talk about peoples religion like this but for me its weird that people would live their lives with these strict rules.

Sase
Shichibukai

(10-05-2018, 12:32 PM)Claraviolet Wrote: Good to know that :P
I have known people who drink way too much and there are some people who got blocked by the security when trying to enter the office premises reeking alcohol.
Ugh... You are just a kid! How can kids drink? Oh well, it's your choice but I am glad to know that you are not addicted to it.

A kid? Oi, I am just 2 years younger than ya chibi chan.. :) *pats*.. Red wine is real good for health.. Though its bitter as fuck..

Demon_skeith
Gotei

My family has been wrecked thanks to drinking too much alcohol and I have simply never drank thus far in my life and I plan to keep it that way.

Nameless
Gotei

I avoid it personally and I can hardly afford it sometimes.
I would rather use it to do something else.

Demon_skeith
Gotei

(10-05-2018, 05:10 PM)Nameless Wrote: I avoid it personally and I can hardly afford it sometimes.
I would rather use it to do something else.

If you keep a running tab of most drinkers, they spend a lot of money than they should.