Can you drink coffee no matter in which state it is in?

Claraviolet
Akatsuki

I can drink hot coffee and a normal room temperature coffee. I have never tried cold coffee though and I am not interested either.
So, what about you guys?

[Image: YqKb33u.png?1]

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Angel
Gotei

(10-05-2018, 04:14 AM)Claraviolet Wrote: I can drink hot coffee and a normal room temperature coffee. I have never tried cold coffee though and I am not interested either.
So, what about you guys?
i like my coffee with two sugar and piping hot. i don't drink it much but when i do take it, i am very into what i like

Risk
Shichibukai

I like cold coffee but I sometimes have a hot one it doesn't really matter to me though.

Demon_skeith
Gotei

If I drank it I would say mostly yes as long as it wasn't too hot. Thus far I have never drank coffee.

Nameless
Gotei

Anything good. Didn't matter hot or cold but it should be good with everything exactly blending with one another. I am not a perfectionist but I don't like if something is more or less in my coffee

Demon_skeith
Gotei

(10-05-2018, 06:19 PM)Nameless Wrote: Anything good. Didn't matter hot or cold but it should be good with everything exactly blending with one another. I am not a perfectionist but I don't like if something is more or less in my coffee

So I guess that means no cream or sugar in your coffee?

Mansi14
Zweilt

I have a cup of black coffee every morning and one cup of hot coffee (with milk) in afternoon mostly...
Well yeah I can pretty much drink coffee in any "state" 
Lmao state would be like solid, liquid, gaseous XD 
I can drink any type of coffee, jeez there are so many different names to each one of them when you go to a cafeteria or something, so confusing

Sindar
Zweilt

(10-06-2018, 10:38 PM)Mansi14 Wrote: I have a cup of black coffee every morning and one cup of hot coffee (with milk) in afternoon mostly...
I can drink any type of coffee, jeez there are so many different names to each one of them when you go to a cafeteria or something, so confusing

Ever tried Turkish coffee (it is probably called something else where you live, everyone calls it differently), the one where don't filter it, so it has a sandy taste, with lots of small particles? =)

Mansi14
Zweilt

(10-06-2018, 10:52 PM)Sindar Wrote: Ever tried Turkish coffee (it is probably called something else where you live, everyone calls it differently), the one where don't filter it, so it has a sandy taste, with lots of small particles? =)

Nei, never tried that! I wonder where will I get that around here ;u; you are fond of it? Do you like go to a Cafe or have the coffee powder packed in markets or what? :o 
Been a while btw! Good to see you x)

Claraviolet
Akatsuki

(10-06-2018, 10:38 PM)Mansi14 Wrote: I have a cup of black coffee every morning and one cup of hot coffee (with milk) in afternoon mostly...

You little baka toddler Angry  

Attack3 Dead

Jeez. How could you disappear again, right after saying that you wouldn't do it again eh?
Ugh....   ><

[Image: YqKb33u.png?1]

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]