Signed up for kannada classes

Claraviolet
Akatsuki

I really hope I could learn some kannada. I can read it but speaking is just out of my league. I wish i could learn proper Hindi and kannada.
Wish me luck guys.

[Image: YqKb33u.png?1]

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
Sase
Shichibukai

(10-03-2018, 12:21 PM)Claraviolet Wrote: I really hope I could learn some kannada. I can read it but speaking is just out of my league. I wish i could learn proper Hindi and kannada.
Wish me luck guys.

Gambareeee

Claraviolet
Akatsuki

(10-03-2018, 12:53 PM)Sase Wrote: Gambareeee

Arigato.
But it wouldn't be easy and I should star back late to learn stuff.
It's a pain but totally worth it if I could learn the language

Sase
Shichibukai

(10-03-2018, 01:07 PM)Claraviolet Wrote: Arigato.
But it wouldn't be easy and I should star back late to learn stuff.
It's a pain but totally worth it if I could learn the language

Movies are an easy way to pick up a language.. YouTube vids if any.. Still, kudos Smile

Claraviolet
Akatsuki

(10-03-2018, 02:03 PM)Sase Wrote: Movies are an easy way to pick up a language.. YouTube vids if any.. Still, kudos Smile

I see.
Well I believe bookish knowledge is needed to learn a new language. I have been watching anime for almost 7 years or so but i still can't seem to understand all the words used in opening and ending theme songs without subtitles.

Star_Of_Hope
Akatsuki

You better learn that language quickly.
It isn't a good thing, to not to know the local language. It will be hard for you but hang in there Grin

[Image: 6bc972f0df4d014940d3f6dfd1a3a9be.png]
Sase
Shichibukai

(10-03-2018, 09:00 PM)Claraviolet Wrote: I see.
Well I believe bookish knowledge is needed to learn a new language. I have been watching anime for almost 7 years or so but i still can't seem to understand all the words used in opening and ending theme songs without subtitles.

IfYou wanna master a language then yea .. Ya gotta know the bookish stuff.. Meh~. If one can manage, then thats all is required~.

Claraviolet
Akatsuki

(10-04-2018, 12:45 AM)Sase Wrote: IfYou wanna master a language then yea .. Ya gotta know the bookish stuff.. Meh~. If one can manage, then thats all is required~.

Hehe yeah.
The thing is I can read Kannada quite a bit but speaking is just too difficult ._.
I wonder how I would do in the final test.

Demon_skeith
Gotei

Good luck, it will take time but if you stick with it you will walk away with something.

Nameless
Gotei

Good luck with the learning. You will find it vexing at first but you will be able to learn a great deal and learning new languages is always exciting.