I am done

SecretWish
Rouge pirate

i am not going to watch group anime. i don't like how it is and people participating in it are picky and don't watch of your recommendation gets selected. i am opting out

Star_Of_Hope
Akatsuki

It is just to boost the activity of anime discussions section, Secret wish. It will help us in having something common to discuss. Everyone got their own preferences. I have dropped devilman crybaby when others watched it and for me it's vulgar and ugly. I did watch kyou kara ore wa, yuri no ice and they were suggested by you.

Well, it all comes down to your own opinion in the end.

[Image: 6bc972f0df4d014940d3f6dfd1a3a9be.png]
MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

You probably need to realise that it's a free world, people have limited time, and they can't be forced to sit through something they won't like.

" Justice is subject to dispute; might is easily recognized and is not disputed. So we cannot give might to justice, because might has gainsaid justice, and has declared that it is she herself who is just. And thus, being unable to make what is just strong, we have made what is strong just."
Star_Of_Hope
Akatsuki

(06-14-2018, 12:03 AM)MadaraUchiha Wrote: You probably need to realise that it's a free world, people have limited time, and they can't be forced to sit through something they won't like.

I second this. We can't possible watch every anime, in our life time. So, we should pick what is good for us and enjoy it.
If you don't like something, don't force yourself to watch it.

Mansi14
Tenshi

Eh? Where did this come from? What
Did you not like Katanagatari?

Star_Of_Hope
Akatsuki

(06-14-2018, 12:15 AM)Mansi14 Wrote: Eh? Where did this come from? What
Did you not like Katanagatari?

I believe it's because people didn't watch kyou kara ore wa and yuri no ice. I have watched both of them and I really enjoyed watching them too.

Mansi14
Tenshi

(06-14-2018, 12:19 AM)Star_Of_Hope Wrote: I believe it's because people didn't watch kyou kara ore wa and yuri no ice. I have watched both of them and I really enjoyed watching them too.

I wasn't here when both of them were for the group watch but I have watched Yuri on Ice!! Me and my friends used to sing it's opening all the time when it was released xD
I am also trying to watch Kyou kara orewa.  Who is really included in "people" here? O.o

Claraviolet
Akatsuki

Whoa...whoa there...what?
I am watching everything that is good. some kids watch other stuff....too...but that's gross to me and that's just me being me.
If you are done...then it would be too sad.

[Image: YqKb33u.png?1]

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
Risk
Pirate

I've never participated in them. I'm not gonna force my self to watch something I don't wanna watch just for the sake of discussing it. You might say how do you know if you will like it or not but even then I don't really even take recommendations I'd rather just pick something that appeals to me.

Claraviolet
Akatsuki

(06-14-2018, 12:56 AM)Risk Wrote: I've never participated in them. I'm not gonna force my self to watch something I don't wanna watch just for the sake of discussing it. You might say how do you know if you will like it or not but even then I don't really even take recommendations I'd rather just pick something that appeals to me.

o.O Seriously? You never even took any recommendations from anyone Risk chan? 
Hmm.....that's actually quite an accomplishment.

[Image: YqKb33u.png?1]

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]