Favorite characters of saiki kusuo

Claraviolet
Akatsuki

Do you guys have anyone like that?
I think I am fond of saiki's grand father and Mera. She is a bit different and not really annoying like teruhashi.
So, what about you guys?

[Image: YqKb33u.png?1]

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

I like pretty much everyone in the show. They are all quirky, weird and like-able in their own way. After all, the show was able to make that "average guy" weird. Anyway, I like Teruhashi too, I don't hate her as you said. The 'I have God on my side' gag is funny since even Saiki with all his powers can't do anything.

" Justice is subject to dispute; might is easily recognized and is not disputed. So we cannot give might to justice, because might has gainsaid justice, and has declared that it is she herself who is just. And thus, being unable to make what is just strong, we have made what is strong just."
Claraviolet
Akatsuki

(06-13-2018, 03:21 AM)MadaraUchiha Wrote: I like pretty much everyone in the show. They are all quirky, weird and like-able in their own way. After all, the show was able to make that "average guy" weird. Anyway, I like Teruhashi too, I don't hate her as you said. The 'I have God on my side' gag is funny since even Saiki with all his powers can't do anything.

Hmm...but it looks exaggerated to me. I didn't think anyone who acts friendly like that, can be mean ya know...
hmm....
Well, even kuusuke couldn't do anything about it too..so that makes sense but nendou's face is weirdd!
Like it's really weird.

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

(06-13-2018, 03:23 AM)Claraviolet Wrote: Hmm...but it looks exaggerated to me. I didn't think anyone who acts friendly like that, can be mean ya know...
hmm....
Well, even kuusuke couldn't do anything about it too..so that makes sense but nendou's face is weirdd!
Like it's really weird.

That's the gag. It's like that so as to make fun of it every time Nendou appears. Which they do, every time, pretty well.

" Justice is subject to dispute; might is easily recognized and is not disputed. So we cannot give might to justice, because might has gainsaid justice, and has declared that it is she herself who is just. And thus, being unable to make what is just strong, we have made what is strong just."
Claraviolet
Akatsuki

(06-13-2018, 03:26 AM)MadaraUchiha Wrote: That's the gag. It's like that so as to make fun of it every time Nendou appears. Which they do, every time, pretty well.

(_ _) Hmm....well, after watching for such a long time, I don't mind his appearance anymore. He is an idiot and he is honest too. If anything, I got a good impression on him. Damn....
Seriously their entire family....got the same face (_ _)

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

(06-13-2018, 03:29 AM)Claraviolet Wrote: (_ _) Hmm....well, after watching for such a long time, I don't mind his appearance anymore. He is an idiot and he is honest too. If anything, I got a good impression on him. Damn....
Seriously their entire family....got the same face (_ _)

Gag. Gag. It's a gag anime. Based on a gag manga.

Claraviolet
Akatsuki

(06-13-2018, 03:45 AM)MadaraUchiha Wrote: Gag. Gag. It's a gag anime. Based on a gag manga.
I know...I really do.. But still...
Sigh
Well it's a lot better than gintama so I really shouldn't complain...
It's just that law's voice... It's serious ya know

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

(06-13-2018, 11:29 AM)Claraviolet Wrote: I know...I really do.. But still...
Sigh
Well it's a lot better than gintama so I really shouldn't complain...
It's just that law's voice... It's serious ya know

Stop constantly complaining will you.
And Saiki is a serious character. He's never been silly. It's just that everything that happens around him is ridiculous.

SecretWish
Rouge pirate

(06-13-2018, 08:02 PM)MadaraUchiha Wrote: Stop constantly complaining will you.
And Saiki is a serious character. He's never been silly. It's just that everything that happens around him is ridiculous.

if you give him a coffee jello, then you could get him to do anything silly too. he transformed into a girl to taste sweets. i like all the characters

Claraviolet
Akatsuki

(06-13-2018, 08:02 PM)MadaraUchiha Wrote: Stop constantly complaining will you.

Never been silly? Seriously kiddo?
Give him some sweets and he would do silly stuff just like that.

(06-13-2018, 08:30 PM)SecretWish Wrote: if you give him a coffee jello, then you could get him to do anything silly too. he transformed into a girl to taste sweets. i like all the characters

I agree with this, but any sweet would do....probably

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Saiki kusuo no psy nan episode 23 discussion Claraviolet 12 190 07-07-2018, 10:07 PM
Last Post: Star_Of_Hope
  Going to watch saiki kusuo no ψ-nan 2 Claraviolet 6 211 06-12-2018, 06:32 PM
Last Post: MadaraUchiha