Getting confused in tokyo ghoul anime

Star_Of_Hope
Akatsuki

How many of you get confused with aogiri and anteiku in Tokyo ghoul?
I started getting confused, when I began watching Tokyo ghoul re.

[Image: 6bc972f0df4d014940d3f6dfd1a3a9be.png]
Sase
Pirate

(06-13-2018, 01:04 AM)Star_Of_Hope Wrote: How many of you get confused with aogiri and anteiku in Tokyo ghoul?
I started getting confused, when I began watching Tokyo ghoul re.

Umm , not me. (I even dont know the manga too). So, my point is based on anime completely.. Hinami joins Aogiri in Re and Touka's bro was already a member of Aogiri. That's the only change i noticed so far. Also, quite some new members are there in Aogiri, in Re. Far as anteiku goes, Touka , yoma , Nishki are the notable ones..

Star_Of_Hope
Akatsuki

(06-13-2018, 01:12 AM)Sase Wrote: Umm , not me. (I even dont know the manga too). So, my point is based on anime completely.. Hinami joins Aogiri in Re and Touka's bro was already a member of Aogiri. That's the only change i noticed so far. Also, quite some new members are there in Aogiri, in Re. Far as anteiku goes, Touka , yoma , Nishki are the notable ones..

I didn't know that you were following Tokyo ghoul re. There were too many changes in that anime and sometimes I feel that I am watching an entirely different anime. Well, I hope a battle breaks out between the doves, aogiri ad antaiku

Sase
Pirate

(06-13-2018, 01:15 AM)Star_Of_Hope Wrote: I didn't know that you were following Tokyo ghoul re. There were too many changes in that anime and sometimes I feel that I am watching an entirely different anime. Well, I hope a battle breaks out between the doves, aogiri ad antaiku

Course I do.. I mean BNHA and TG RE are the two main animes of summer release this year.. Both are awesome. And Ik how ya feel.. Season 2 of TG and season 3 is just not at all related.. Season 3 gives new background to characters and I am 50 50 on the feels. Not the same as when I watched season 1 though. Loved it. Season 3 is pretty good so far.

Star_Of_Hope
Akatsuki

(06-13-2018, 01:20 AM)Sase Wrote: Course I do.. I mean BNHA and TG RE are the two main animes of summer release this year.. Both are awesome. And Ik how ya feel.. Season 2 of TG and season 3 is just not at all related.. Season 3 gives new background to characters and I am 50 50 on the feels. Not the same as when I watched season 1 though. Loved it. Season 3 is pretty good so far.

Well, I really wanted kaneki to stick with the anteiku folks than to join the doves. Also, the present kaneki seems to be kept in the dark about everything and that is unforgivable too. No matter what the situation is brainwashing someone just to use them, is too cruel for words.

Sase
Pirate

(06-13-2018, 01:23 AM)Star_Of_Hope Wrote: Well, I really wanted kaneki to stick with the anteiku folks than to join the doves. Also, the present kaneki seems to be kept in the dark about everything and that is unforgivable too. No matter what the situation is brainwashing someone just to use them, is too cruel for words.

I dunno.. Well.. He has his fam. in both human and ghoul kinds. Long as touka ship sails, Idc which side he on.

Star_Of_Hope
Akatsuki

(06-13-2018, 01:31 AM)Sase Wrote: I dunno.. Well.. He has his fam. in both human and ghoul kinds. Long as touka ship sails, Idc which side he on.

Yes.
But if her gets too attached with the doves, he might have to fight seriously with anteiku someday. I really don't want to see that.

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

It tries to be an adaptation of the sequel manga to the original manga, while being the third season to a second season that didn't adapt the second half of the original manga, so of course you are gonna be confused.

" Justice is subject to dispute; might is easily recognized and is not disputed. So we cannot give might to justice, because might has gainsaid justice, and has declared that it is she herself who is just. And thus, being unable to make what is just strong, we have made what is strong just."
Star_Of_Hope
Akatsuki

(06-13-2018, 03:22 AM)MadaraUchiha Wrote: It tries to be an adaptation of the sequel manga to the original manga, while being the third season to a second season that didn't adapt the second half of the original manga, so of course you are gonna be confused.

I didn't even get what you said in your post and it's confusing even trying to understand it. I blame my perception on the time, for this time. As it's late, I can't really get much.

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

(06-13-2018, 03:34 AM)Star_Of_Hope Wrote: I didn't even get what you said in your post and it's confusing even trying to understand it. I blame my perception on the time, for this time. As it's late, I can't really get much.

It's like 11.
Tokyo Ghoul: Re is the sequel manga to the Tokyo Ghoul manga.
Tokyo Ghoul: Re anime adapts the Tokyo Ghoul: Re manga.
Tokyo Ghoul: Re is also the sequel to Tokyo Ghoul Root A.
Tokyo Ghoul Root A is the sequel to the original Tokyo Ghoul anime.
Tokyo Ghoul anime adapts the first 60 chapters of the Tokyo Ghoul manga.
Tokyo Ghoul Root A doesn't adapt the rest of the chapters of Tokyo Ghoul(around 80 chapters), and because of this you are gonna be missing out on a lot.

" Justice is subject to dispute; might is easily recognized and is not disputed. So we cannot give might to justice, because might has gainsaid justice, and has declared that it is she herself who is just. And thus, being unable to make what is just strong, we have made what is strong just."

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Parasyte or Tokyo Ghoul.. Sase 11 136 10-03-2018, 04:56 AM
Last Post: Nameless
  Tokyo Ghoul Shaurya 73 15,223 08-24-2018, 02:45 AM
Last Post: Angel
  Tokyo Ghoul Season 2: √A MadaraUchiha 10 4,536 08-24-2018, 02:44 AM
  [Spoilers] Tokyo Ghoul - Kaneki's hair Mansi14 14 1,677 08-07-2018, 02:47 AM
  Tokyo ghoul: re anime discussion Angel 2 206 05-23-2018, 04:54 PM
  [This thread may contain spoilers]Tokyo Ghoul or Akame ga kill? MadaraUchiha 33 8,468 02-06-2017, 09:33 PM
Last Post: MadaraUchiha