did ace left?

SecretWish
Rouge pirate

i don't know why we don' know this. users should have right to know the changes too. why did he leave? wasn't he an admin? i never interacted with him much but i liked the backgrounds he made.

Ace
Akatsuki

(06-11-2018, 01:55 AM)SecretWish Wrote: i don't know why we don' know this. users should have right to know the changes too. why did he leave? wasn't he an admin? i never interacted with him much but i liked the backgrounds he made.

I'm glad you liked the backgrounds! But I wasn't technically an admin, I worked with coding and graphics mainly, I left mainly cause I couldn't do my job 100%,
I had to pay extra on hydro so I couldn't pay for photoshop so 50% of my duties were out, and as for coding I'm still learning and as to not risk anything I decided best to learn more before attempting anything!

But "Leave" Is the incorrect term here I only resigned I'm still here just no longer a part of the staff team.

and as for not communicating with you, I apologize by personal preference I prefer to reply to threads that I know about, So reading your threads especially some of your reviews I found I couldn't reply.

Mainly cause I'm not a huge fan of ex: Yaoi/Yuri and Shonen-ai/Shojo-ai

So I'm sorry Sad Normally I love talking to everyone! But I don't like butting in where my knowledge is insignificant!

[Image: b8d013dffb.png]
Star_Of_Hope
Akatsuki

We were busy and couldn't make a thread about it.

(06-11-2018, 02:19 AM)Ace Wrote: I'm glad you liked the backgrounds! But I wasn't technically an admin, I worked with coding and graphics mainly, I left mainly cause I couldn't do my job 100%,
I had to pay extra on hydro so I couldn't pay for photoshop so 50% of my duties were out, and as for coding I'm still learning and as to not risk anything I decided best to learn more before attempting anything!

But "Leave" Is the incorrect term here I only resigned I'm still here just no longer a part of the staff team.

and as for not communicating with you, I apologize by personal preference I prefer to reply to threads that I know about, So reading your threads especially some of your reviews I found I couldn't reply.

So I'm sorry Sad Normally I love talking to everyone! But I don't like butting in where my knowledge is insignificant!

Well, it's sad to see you go and I don't remember anyone pressurizing you to do something quickly. It would have been fine if you take more time.

[Image: 6bc972f0df4d014940d3f6dfd1a3a9be.png]
Elvis
Rouge pirate

(06-11-2018, 02:19 AM)Ace Wrote: I'm glad you liked the backgrounds! But I wasn't technically an admin, I worked with coding and graphics mainly, I left mainly cause I couldn't do my job 100%,

Aren't you the guy who messaged me on Skype?

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
Ace
Akatsuki

(06-11-2018, 11:37 PM)Elvis Wrote: Aren't you the guy who messaged me on Skype?

yepper

SecretWish
Rouge pirate

i liked it a lot and try to save it but it wouldn't download to me. why did you quit, when you are still here? i would have appreciated even a hello in my threads

(This post was last modified: 06-12-2018, 07:05 PM by SecretWish.)

Ace
Akatsuki

(06-12-2018, 07:05 PM)SecretWish Wrote: i liked it a lot and try to save it but it wouldn't download to me. why did you quit, when you are still here? i would have appreciated even a hello in my threads

Sorry, i'm sure i did say welcome to the forum on your intro thread, also as i said above

"I had to pay extra on hydro so I couldn't pay for photoshop so 50% of my duties were out, and as for coding I'm still learning and as to not risk anything I decided best to learn more before attempting anything!"

i felt having someone in the department that couldn't do their job due to lack of necessities is useless so i left.

SecretWish
Rouge pirate

(06-12-2018, 11:25 PM)Ace Wrote: Sorry, i'm sure i did say welcome to the forum on your intro thread, also as i said above

"I had to pay extra on hydro so I couldn't pay for photoshop so 50% of my duties were out, and as for coding I'm still learning and as to not risk anything I decided best to learn more before attempting anything!"

i felt having someone in the department that couldn't do their job due to lack of necessities is useless so i left.

wasn't talking about the introduction and it was daily interaction. you could understand a cracked software. and people said you didn't have to work hastily. it takes them time to do things

Ace
Akatsuki

(06-13-2018, 09:07 PM)SecretWish Wrote: wasn't talking about the introduction and it was daily interaction. you could understand a cracked software. and people said you didn't have to work hastily. it takes them time to do things

yeah i know, I'm just the type of person who doesn't like being useless, and as for cracked i do have a cracked photoshop but it's missing some options.
and sorry i just couldn't find a post where i could voice my opinion.

SecretWish
Rouge pirate

(06-13-2018, 09:24 PM)Ace Wrote: yeah i know, I'm just the type of person who doesn't like being useless, and as for cracked i do have a cracked photoshop but it's missing some options.
and sorry i just couldn't find a post where i could voice my opinion.

sorry . many people like power. i am asked not to post. i don't care anymore now. i will leave too