Main characters killing good people in anime

Star_Of_Hope
Akatsuki

I don't approve of it. No matter what their reasons are, killing isn't a good thing. Fighting is one thing but I don't like this scenario.
Unfortunately, is very popular in anime .

[Image: 6bc972f0df4d014940d3f6dfd1a3a9be.png]
Risk
Pirate

Sometimes it sucks but then also it is annoying to watch a series when they put so much plot armor on the main character and it kinda ruins it for me.

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

Sometimes it's a breath of fresh hair to not have a cardboard cut out goody goody Shounen manga protagonist.

" Justice is subject to dispute; might is easily recognized and is not disputed. So we cannot give might to justice, because might has gainsaid justice, and has declared that it is she herself who is just. And thus, being unable to make what is just strong, we have made what is strong just."
Demon_skeith
Rouge pirate

What about scenarios where they have to kill someone good to prevent something really bad from happening? I forget which animes, but its a plot often used.

Nameless
Rouge pirate

I don't dislike it. If it's a character I like them I wouldn't want that plot. Many anime have evil organizations as the main attraction

Mansi14
Retired Staff

Calls for a character development if it happens in the beginning of the series or the main character's start of adventure

Angel
Super Nova

(06-07-2018, 05:13 PM)Mansi14 Wrote: Calls for a character development if it happens in the beginning of the series or the main character's start of adventure

only if they are kids and are innocent, then even for character development, it would be too cruel to watch. i will never watch it even if it is good later

Mansi14
Retired Staff

(06-09-2018, 08:26 PM)SecretWish Wrote: only if they are kids and are innocent, then even for character development, it would be too cruel to watch. i will never watch it even if it is good later

Is that so? One of the things I personally like to watch in anime or manga is the character development. It feels much better if Protagonist is the one who actually goes around do a lot of mistakes and then improves.

Angel
Super Nova

(06-11-2018, 02:37 AM)Mansi14 Wrote: Is that so? One of the things I personally like to watch in anime or manga is the character development. It feels much better if Protagonist is the one who actually goes around do a lot of mistakes and then improves.

for me kids are gods. people can kill old people or women and destroy this but they shouldn't do anything with kids. even if the main protagonist changes later, i will hate him

Sase
Pirate

I like violence.. So, idc bout MC ,being wrong or right.. Slay em'~~, long as the plot keeps me interested. In the end tho, I would want the MC to die as well~, Like kira for example.

(This post was last modified: 06-12-2018, 09:55 PM by Sase.)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Killing people accidentally in anime Nameless 2 27 41 minutes ago
Last Post: Angel
  Can you accept main characters defeat? Nameless 16 2,855 08-24-2018, 03:01 AM
Last Post: Angel