June anime, 2018 - Katanagatari

Star_Of_Hope
Akatsuki

Everyone, this anime has been selected for anime group watch for the month June of 2018. So, do watch it and post your opinions about it.
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] and others as well.

Thank you.

[Image: 6bc972f0df4d014940d3f6dfd1a3a9be.png]
Ace
Maou Senshi

Normally I don't watch anime, so you don't need to tag me in these.

[Image: b8d013dffb.png]
Mansi14
Zweilt

Aye Aye! I have a month's span of time right? Grin Maybe next week then >.>

Star_Of_Hope
Akatsuki

(06-04-2018, 04:31 AM)Ace Wrote: Normally I don't watch anime, so you don't need to tag me in these.

You could pick the manga of this title then Grin
We are just trying to do something as a group.
(06-04-2018, 05:49 AM)Mansi14 Wrote: Aye Aye! I have a month's span of time right? Grin Maybe next week then >.>

That's great Mansi!
I am glad that you are willing to watch this. I thought you wouldn't have time for this as you have been watching a lot of anime movies

Ace
Maou Senshi

(06-04-2018, 11:30 AM)Star_Of_Hope Wrote: You could pick the manga of this title then Grin
We are just trying to do something as a group.

That's great Mansi!
I am glad that you are willing to watch this. I thought you wouldn't have time for this as you have been watching a lot of anime movies

ehh i'll  look into it but lately i been picky with my manga,

oh i know what this one is i  already looked into it it woulda been interesting but there's no manga. so a no go for me.

Star_Of_Hope
Akatsuki

(06-04-2018, 11:36 AM)Ace Wrote: ehh i'll  look into it but lately i been picky with my manga,

oh i know what this one is i  already looked into it it woulda been interesting but there's no manga. so a no go for me.

Well, do pick it only if you are interested in it. 
Looks like it's a light novel then. Well, may be next time we would be pick an anime with interesting manga Grin

Ace
Maou Senshi

(06-04-2018, 12:32 PM)Star_Of_Hope Wrote: Well, do pick it only if you are interested in it. 
Looks like it's a light novel then. Well, may be next time we would be pick an anime with interesting manga Grin

i'll see if i have time to watch it, cause i've been working on many things, and lately, i've been learning code from someone who's knowledgeable, as well as helping out their site as a thank you. So watching is kinda hard for me.

The short of this is, i'll try if i have time

テクニカル諏訪子
Zweilt

I don't watch anything at this moment.
Too busy with everything, and I'm waiting for the Dragon Ball Super movie.

ケロケロ。

Username in English: Technical Suwako

Star_Of_Hope
Akatsuki

(06-04-2018, 02:44 PM)テクニカル諏訪子 Wrote: I don't watch anything at this moment.
Too busy with everything, and I'm waiting for the Dragon Ball Super movie.

I see. Well, if you guys change your mind, do give this a try.
I would start watching it soon

テクニカル諏訪子
Zweilt

(06-04-2018, 06:32 PM)Star_Of_Hope Wrote: I see. Well, if you guys change your mind, do give this a try.
I would start watching it soon

Quoted the wrong person? ww

ケロケロ。

Username in English: Technical Suwako

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Recommend an anime for June 2018 Star_Of_Hope 30 1,166 08-31-2018, 09:44 PM
Last Post: Angel
  Poll: June 2018 Anime Group Watch MadaraUchiha 23 1,066 06-01-2018, 02:32 AM
Last Post: Mansi14