Increased average statistics

Star_Of_Hope
Akatsuki

Our average has increased to 47 posts.
That's a great accomplishment. Someday we could take it to 100.
Thank you for being a part for this community everyone!

[Image: 6bc972f0df4d014940d3f6dfd1a3a9be.png]
SecretWish
Rouge pirate

today sucks. may be you won't meet the goal today and that would be reduced. sorry but today i am not hanging out here. there are many webtoons i have to read.

KuranKaname
Rouge pirate

I didn't see it yesterday. Good thing that we are improving and I don't see many posts in today's posts, so could we get 70 posts today? Is that below thing buggy?

Star_Of_Hope
Akatsuki

(05-13-2018, 09:22 PM)KuranKaname Wrote: I didn't see it yesterday. Good thing that we are improving and I don't see many posts in today's posts, so could we get 70 posts today? Is that below thing buggy?

There are some hidden forums. If you don't have access to them, you wouldn't be able to see them in that list. So, that statistics are not buggy and they are working fine Grin
If you become a V.I.P. member, you could get access to these hidden forums.

SecretWish
Rouge pirate

talking it to 100 when we are not even half way to it seems like an impossible dream. i don't think it's possible with the present members. advertise this forum to get new members

Star_Of_Hope
Akatsuki

(05-14-2018, 08:45 PM)SecretWish Wrote: talking it to 100 when we are not even half way to it seems like an impossible dream. i don't think it's possible with the present members. advertise this forum to get new members

It's good to have a goal and a dream. I hope we could attain then someday, if not now.
It's better to have a positive attitude rather than negative one

KuranKaname
Rouge pirate

Looks like we will be able to meet the goal today too but it's all secret wish effort and not mine. I got surprised how many threads she had posted while I was away for a few hours

Star_Of_Hope
Akatsuki

(05-14-2018, 10:14 PM)KuranKaname Wrote: Looks like we will be able to meet the goal today too but it's all secret wish effort and not mine. I got surprised how many threads she had posted while I was away for a few hours

We have increased the goal yet again and it's not too pressure you guys. It's something we wanted to have as a goal And nothing more.
Thank you for everything so far Grin

SecretWish
Rouge pirate

(05-15-2018, 12:35 AM)Star_Of_Hope Wrote: We have increased the goal yet again and it's not too pressure you guys. It's something we wanted to have as a goal And nothing more.
Thank you for everything so far Grin

we are making 100 posts somehow and if you increase it even more, people like me would lose the motivation to keep going on. i don't agree with this

Sase
Pirate

(05-15-2018, 01:26 PM)SecretWish Wrote: we are making 100 posts somehow and if you increase it even more, people like me would lose the motivation to keep going on. i don't agree with this

I also agree with secretwish in this case~. Although I aint into this, 140 is huge when it's just less than 10 people posting mostly. Reaching goal would be difficult obviously. We have real life works too~.