Poll: April 2018 Anime

Poll: April 2018 Anime
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Owari no Seraph
0%
0 0%
Danmachi
0%
0 0%
KonoSuba
25.00%
1 25.00%
Yuri!!! on Ice
75.00%
3 75.00%
Total 4 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

So, I compiled all the applicable recommendations from the recommendation thread, and I've posted a poll. You can select one option.
I didn't select Mahou Shoujo Ore because it starts only in April(which means there'll only be four episodes to discuss), and Erin because it has 50 episodes and no one has time for that.
Poll closes on 30th March 2018, at 10 PM IST.
Here are the options, just to let you know again, provided with the myanimelist links:
Owari no Seraph[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
Danmachi[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
KonoSuba[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
Yuri!!! On Ice[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

" Justice is subject to dispute; might is easily recognized and is not disputed. So we cannot give might to justice, because might has gainsaid justice, and has declared that it is she herself who is just. And thus, being unable to make what is just strong, we have made what is strong just."
Claraviolet
Akatsuki

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] voted for your recommendation. I believe ma Chan adhered to your request as well.  Good luck with the selection Grin

[Image: YqKb33u.png?1]

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Angel
Gotei

thank you for voting. i asked others too and i hope they would vote for yuri on ice.
voted myself

Star_Of_Hope
Akatsuki

Honestly, I am not so sure what to choose. I will be voting soon but not right now. I would like to pick the most interesting one among the lot.

[Image: 6bc972f0df4d014940d3f6dfd1a3a9be.png]

Angel
Gotei

when will this poll be closed? i voted and i can't see the date now. if no one wants to vote, then you should declare the anime

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] Any of the anime from the options seem interesting to you? If so, can you cast your vote?
(03-28-2018, 08:01 PM)SecretWish Wrote: when will this poll be closed? i voted and i can't see the date now. if no one wants to vote, then you should declare the anime

On 30th, as it's mentioned clearly in my post. The result will be declared after that, and I'll be making weekly discussion threads.

" Justice is subject to dispute; might is easily recognized and is not disputed. So we cannot give might to justice, because might has gainsaid justice, and has declared that it is she herself who is just. And thus, being unable to make what is just strong, we have made what is strong just."
テクニカル諏訪子
Zweilt

ふむふむ・・・
I'll skip this poll, I don't know any of them. (;^ω^)

ケロケロ。

Username in English: Technical Suwako
MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

(03-29-2018, 03:01 AM)TechnicalSuwako Wrote: ふむふむ・・・
I'll skip this poll, I don't know any of them. (;^ω^)

Surprised that you haven't heard of Yuri on Ice. It exploded in popularity in Japan when it came out. 
To give an analogy:
Your Name(Kimi no Na wa): Yuri on Ace::TV Anime: Anime Movie(in Japan).

テクニカル諏訪子
Zweilt

(03-29-2018, 03:13 AM)MadaraUchiha Wrote: Surprised that you haven't heard of Yuri on Ice. It exploded in popularity in Japan when it came out. 
To give an analogy:
Your Name(Kimi no Na wa): Yuri on Ace::TV Anime: Anime Movie(in Japan).

Yuri on Ice rings a bell to me only because a few folks at one of the Japari Park-related Discord servers were showing off some photos of it a few months ago.
But other than that, I didn't really see it.

(This post was last modified: 03-29-2018, 04:53 AM by テクニカル諏訪子.)

ケロケロ。

Username in English: Technical Suwako
Sindar
Zweilt

(03-29-2018, 02:24 AM)MadaraUchiha Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] Any of the anime from the options seem interesting to you? If so, can you cast your vote?

On 30th, as it's mentioned clearly in my post. The result will be declared after that, and I'll be making weekly discussion threads.

I won't be watching any of these, so I don't wanna influence the results ^^'

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Poll: October 2018 Anime Group Watch MadaraUchiha 54 1,285 10-11-2018, 04:25 PM
Last Post: Nameless
  Poll: September 2018 Anime Group Watch MadaraUchiha 20 646 09-09-2018, 01:31 AM
Last Post: Star_Of_Hope
  Poll: July 2018 Anime Group Watch MadaraUchiha 28 1,120 08-15-2018, 12:29 PM
Last Post: Angel
  Poll: August 2018 Anime Group Watch MadaraUchiha 31 954 08-10-2018, 02:12 PM
  Poll: June 2018 Anime Group Watch MadaraUchiha 23 1,021 06-01-2018, 02:32 AM
Last Post: Mansi14
  Yuri On Ice: April 2018 Anime Group Watch MadaraUchiha 27 2,364 04-21-2018, 01:01 AM
Last Post: MadaraUchiha
  Recommend an anime for April 2018 Star_Of_Hope 37 2,637 03-26-2018, 09:05 PM