Recommend an anime for April 2018

Star_Of_Hope
Akatsuki

Well we need a poll and then we need some time to finalize.
So it's better to get started with recommendations.
Please be noted that we would close the recommendation window after 5 days.
So, please recommend the anime that you would like everyone to watch before March 26th, 10.00 AM IST.

Recommendations after the stipulated time are not considered.
Thank you for your understanding.

[Image: 6bc972f0df4d014940d3f6dfd1a3a9be.png]
Nameless
Gotei

I would like to recommend mahou shoujo ore. It's comedy anime and I would like to watch something funny

Claraviolet
Akatsuki

I would like to recommend kemono no souja Erin. Even though it's not a short
series... Is totally worth it.
Tagging others:
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] (recommend something... Like a shonen anime please)
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] @Kaynil
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] and others too

[Image: YqKb33u.png?1]

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

BurnsyCEO
Maou Senshi

Again I think I'll skip out on this one if you're watching something I don't wanna.

[Image: D2Rvfq8.gif]

Star_Of_Hope
Akatsuki

(03-21-2018, 07:16 PM)BurnsyCEO Wrote: Again I think I'll skip out on this one if you're watching something I don't wanna.

Didn't you recommend bokurano and Devilman crybaby before? Will you be skipping the watch  this time?

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

(03-21-2018, 03:48 PM)KuranKaname Wrote: I would like to recommend mahou shoujo ore. It's comedy anime and I would like to watch something funny

Mahou Shojo Ore is an up-coming anime, and starts in April, so we'll only have 4 episodes to discuss for the entire month, or 1 episode a week. It's better to watch something that's finished so that we can discuss 3-4 episodes per week.

(03-21-2018, 06:49 PM)Claraviolet Wrote: I would like to recommend kemono no souja Erin. Even though it's not a short
series... Is totally worth it.

Erin is 50 episodes long. That's pretty much impossible.
That's 12-13 episodes per week, you know. April is the start of a new season, and there's like 8 sequels that are starting in that month, apart from new anime, plus I'll get quite busy.
It'd be better if we stick to a 12 or 13 episode anime.
And, I'm pretty sure the others you tagged won't be able to watch 50 episodes.

" Justice is subject to dispute; might is easily recognized and is not disputed. So we cannot give might to justice, because might has gainsaid justice, and has declared that it is she herself who is just. And thus, being unable to make what is just strong, we have made what is strong just."
Risk
Shichibukai

I'll probably only watch it if you guys choose something short and even then if its too far out of my interest I might give it a skip. I'll wait and see what you choose though.

Star_Of_Hope
Akatsuki

(03-21-2018, 08:18 PM)Risk Wrote: I'll probably only watch it if you guys choose something short and even then if its too far out of my interest I might give it a skip. I'll wait and see what you choose though.

Okay but don't you have anything to recommend?
We could create a poll and see, which anime would be the best to watch, out of all the recommendations.

Risk
Shichibukai

(03-21-2018, 08:53 PM)Star_Of_Hope Wrote: Okay but don't you have anything to recommend?
We could create a poll and see, which anime would be the best to watch, out of all the recommendations.

Not really, Ill just vote for one of the ones you guys pick.

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

Since Clara asked for shounen anime, and since we can only do 12 or 13 episodes given the limited time we have, here's my recommendations:
Owari no Seraph
The Devil is a Part-timer
Black Lagoon
Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka(or Danmachi)

" Justice is subject to dispute; might is easily recognized and is not disputed. So we cannot give might to justice, because might has gainsaid justice, and has declared that it is she herself who is just. And thus, being unable to make what is just strong, we have made what is strong just."

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Recommend an anime for June 2018 Star_Of_Hope 30 1,167 08-31-2018, 09:44 PM
Last Post: Angel
  Recommend an anime for July 2018 Star_Of_Hope 65 2,186 06-25-2018, 06:28 PM
  Yuri On Ice: April 2018 Anime Group Watch MadaraUchiha 27 2,416 04-21-2018, 01:01 AM
Last Post: MadaraUchiha
  Poll: April 2018 Anime MadaraUchiha 27 1,823 04-02-2018, 04:50 PM