Vinland Saga TV Anime Announced

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

Just a heads-up for people were interested in this manga, an anime adaptation has been announced.
It's gonna be done by WIT Studio(Attack on Titan, After the Rain, Mahoutsukai no Yome).
Source:
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Here's a link to a review of the manga by [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

" Justice is subject to dispute; might is easily recognized and is not disputed. So we cannot give might to justice, because might has gainsaid justice, and has declared that it is she herself who is just. And thus, being unable to make what is just strong, we have made what is strong just."
Ace
Maou Senshi

Oooo I'm definitely going to give this a look! It's been awhile since i was hyped about an anime. I'm still waiting on more Vinland saga updates via manga, while i do that i can watch it: Smilethanks for bringing this to our attention.

[Image: b8d013dffb.png]
MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

(03-20-2018, 01:02 AM)Ace Wrote: Oooo I'm definitely going to give this a look! It's been awhile since i was hyped about an anime. I'm still waiting on more Vinland saga updates via manga, while i do that i can watch it: Smilethanks for bringing this to our attention.

The setting of the manga was appealing to me and that's why I was interested in it. Plus, Wit Studio has been doing amazing work over the last few years, so that's another great thing.

" Justice is subject to dispute; might is easily recognized and is not disputed. So we cannot give might to justice, because might has gainsaid justice, and has declared that it is she herself who is just. And thus, being unable to make what is just strong, we have made what is strong just."
Star_Of_Hope
Akatsuki

I have never heard of the manga before. Well I am not manga reader so that's not really surprising.
If it's good, I wouldn't mind giving it a try, at some point

[Image: 6bc972f0df4d014940d3f6dfd1a3a9be.png]
Demon_skeith
Gotei

Haven't heard of the series and can't say I've seen the manga floating around. What kind of series is it? I'm guessing an action based one?

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

(03-20-2018, 04:21 PM)Demon_skeith Wrote: Haven't heard of the series and can't say I've seen the manga floating around. What kind of series is it? I'm guessing an action based one?

I think so too, but you are better off asking Ace. I have no idea. I'm just looking forward to a good historical long series(based on Vikings).

Angel
Gotei

historical anime are good and it's not often you get them. i will be watching this. i don't care if it only contains too much straight romance

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

(03-20-2018, 09:26 PM)SecretWish Wrote: historical anime are good and it's not often you get them. i will be watching this. i don't care if it only contains too much straight romance

Oh, you completely dislike straight romances eh?

Angel
Gotei

(03-21-2018, 12:25 AM)MadaraUchiha Wrote: Oh, you completely dislike straight romances eh?

not completely but they remind me of bigots and hypocrites who think romance is good only between heterosexuals. that's why i don't like them all that much.