Need some interesting apps

Star_Of_Hope
Akatsuki

Are there any interesting apps? For gaming or for just passing time? I am not picky and I am getting bored of games. So any new game or an interesting game like there is no game.. Would be fine.
Can you guys recommend some interesting apps for me?

[Image: 6bc972f0df4d014940d3f6dfd1a3a9be.png]
テクニカル諏訪子
Retired Staff

If you're into Tetris clones, you might want to check out "vitetris".
Basically Tetris in the command line, and it works surprisingly well.

There'll only be no sound howevs, but at least it supports netplay.

ケロケロ。

Username in English: Technical Suwako
Angel
Super Nova

(02-23-2018, 01:58 AM)TechnicalSuwako Wrote: If you're into Tetris clones, you might want to check out "vitetris".

i don't get this at all. what's a tetris clone?

Star_Of_Hope
Akatsuki

(02-23-2018, 01:58 AM)TechnicalSuwako Wrote: If you're into Tetris clones, you might want to check out "vitetris".

I am not familiar with Tetris clones at all. Is it a game?

Risk
Pirate

By apps do you mean mobile apps or apps on all devices.

Star_Of_Hope
Akatsuki

(02-23-2018, 08:00 PM)Risk Wrote: By apps do you mean mobile apps or apps on all devices.

Mobile apps or Android apps to be more specific.

Risk
Pirate

(02-23-2018, 08:30 PM)Star_Of_Hope Wrote: Mobile apps or Android apps to be more specific.

I don't play mobile games, I use to play some of the big popular ones but I only play games on my PC now.

テクニカル諏訪子
Retired Staff

(02-23-2018, 03:07 PM)yaoifangirl Wrote: i don't get this at all. what's a tetris clone?

A Tetris clone is a clone of a Tetris game.
No idea how you don't know what I mean with that?

(02-23-2018, 05:36 PM)Star_Of_Hope Wrote: I am not familiar with Tetris clones at all. Is it a game?

Obviously it's a game, expect you play it in the command line.
The term "app" is extremely broad, it can refer to any kind of user interactable software, since it's just an abreviation to "application".

ケロケロ。

Username in English: Technical Suwako
Star_Of_Hope
Akatsuki

(02-23-2018, 10:52 PM)TechnicalSuwako Wrote: A Tetris clone is a clone of a Tetris game.
No idea how you don't know what I mean with that?

Obviously it's a game, expect you play it in the command line.
The term "app" is extremely broad, it can refer to any kind of user interactable software, since it's just an abreviation to "application".

I see. There aren't any technical people except you, Claraviolet and Davis. So, it's hard to keep up with your technical knowledge. I will try to install it today. Thank you

(02-23-2018, 08:57 PM)Risk Wrote: I don't play mobile games, I use to play some of the big popular ones but I only play games on my PC now.

I see. Well I have a mini laptop of my own and a desktop but I use my mobile phone most of the time

Risk
Pirate

(02-23-2018, 11:21 PM)Star_Of_Hope Wrote: I see. There aren't any technical people except you, Claraviolet and Davis. So, it's hard to keep up with your technical knowledge. I will try to install it today. Thank you

I see. Well I have a mini laptop of my own and a desktop but I use my mobile phone most of the time

I'm the opposite, I almost always am using my desktop. I only really use my phone at night when im in bed or sometimes if im not at home.