Hey all

Risk
Pirate

Hey everyone. New here thought it would be weird if I just randomly started posting with out introducing my self. I've only been watching for a little over a year now and even read some manga but pretty rarely. This looks like a nice community, nice to meet you all!

Star_Of_Hope
Akatsuki

Hello Risk
Welcome to Anime Manga Forum.
We are glad to have you here. Who is that character in your avatar?

[Image: 6bc972f0df4d014940d3f6dfd1a3a9be.png]
Risk
Pirate

(01-11-2018, 01:06 AM)Star_Of_Hope Wrote: Hello Risk
Welcome to Anime Manga Forum.
We are glad to have you here. Who is that character in your avatar?

It is Tomoko from Watamote

Star_Of_Hope
Akatsuki

(01-11-2018, 01:13 AM)Risk Wrote: It is Tomoko from Watamote

I have heard of it but never gave it a try.  Do you watch anime or did you start reading watamote manga too?

Risk
Pirate

(01-11-2018, 01:15 AM)Star_Of_Hope Wrote: I have heard of it but never gave it a try.  Do you watch anime or did you start reading watamote manga too?

I watched it a while back but I plan to read it at some point.

Star_Of_Hope
Akatsuki

(01-11-2018, 01:41 AM)Risk Wrote: I watched it a while back but I plan to read it at some point.

That's good to know.
Not any of us here are manga readers. We always watch anime.

Risk
Pirate

(01-11-2018, 01:45 AM)Star_Of_Hope Wrote: That's good to know.
Not any of us here are manga readers. We always watch anime.

Well I mainly only read manga from an anime that will no longer continue if I enjoyed it a lot or manga that doesn't have an anime adaptation. I also tend to stay away from manga that is still being made since with manga they release chapters monthly and not weekly.

Claraviolet
Akatsuki

Oh....a newbie O.O
Yokoso, AMF se.
Hajimimaste, claraviolet desu. Atashi no ichiban, tsiki na character, itachi desu.  atashi itachi desu ^^

[Image: YqKb33u.png?1]

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
Nameless
Rouge pirate

I don't like reading much myself and the only manga I have read is vampire knight.
welcome

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

Welcome to the forum.
The only manga I've read is Naruto. I caught up to it, and started reading the manga, every week till it got over.
A few days back I started Tokyo Ghoul manga. Finished Volume 1. Wasn't a big fan of season 2, and fans told me the manga is great.
What's your favourite anime and manga?

" Justice is subject to dispute; might is easily recognized and is not disputed. So we cannot give might to justice, because might has gainsaid justice, and has declared that it is she herself who is just. And thus, being unable to make what is just strong, we have made what is strong just."