Upcoming anime of winter 2018 season

BurnsyCEO
Maou Senshi

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Theres's no violet evergarden which I thought would be comming this season, so that sucks. There's no other series I plan to watch seeing the list except maybe Citrus. I'll give it a couple of episodes to see if I like it. Additionally there is a code geass movie!?  What1 for some reason which I have to watch and an attack on titan movie which I'll watch if it's not another stupid recap movie.
What about you guys.

[Image: D2Rvfq8.gif]
Star_Of_Hope
Akatsuki

I don't have any plans but I didn't know that nanatsu no taizai is getting another season. I will be watching code Geass movie too.
May be bunguo stay dogs too

[Image: 6bc972f0df4d014940d3f6dfd1a3a9be.png]
MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

I'm gonna watch Overlord 2, Nanatsu no Taizai 2 among sequels. I'm gonna start and  finish Cardcaptor Sakura this month, and if I like it, I'll watch Cardcaptor Sakura: Clear Card-hen too. I'll also watch Saiki Kusuo no Psi-nan season 2(I watched like 20 episodes, and I don't want to exhaust it so I put it on hold) and ReLife: Kanketsu-hen(after finishing Relife).

Among new anime, I'm gonna watch Darling in the FranXX(since it's done by Trigger) and Violet Evergarden(KyoAni, plus that PV!).

By the way, that Violet Evergarden thing is a screw-up on MAL's part. If you look at the anime's page, it's given it's gonna start airing in Jan. Plus, all the PV's and trailers from KyoAni's official YouTube channel say so.

" Justice is subject to dispute; might is easily recognized and is not disputed. So we cannot give might to justice, because might has gainsaid justice, and has declared that it is she herself who is just. And thus, being unable to make what is just strong, we have made what is strong just."
Sindar
Zweilt

I'll probably watch nothing, but [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] makes me excited (big Trigger fan here) and [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] is an adaptation of a the manga I am currently reading and enjoying every page of. [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]might be worth watching just for enlightenment's sake.

BurnsyCEO
Maou Senshi

(12-16-2017, 03:24 AM)MadaraUchiha Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] makes me excited (big Trigger fan here) and [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] is an adaptation of a the manga I am currently reading and enjoying every page of. [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]might be worth watching just for enlightenment's sake.

Is studio trigger popular for any reason? I see they made only one really popular show kill la kill. Why would you say you're a fan?

[Image: D2Rvfq8.gif]
Demon_skeith
Gotei

Really looking forward to Overlord season 2, kind of surprised to get more of the Basilisk anime though I may wait for the dub on that one.

Sindar
Zweilt

(12-16-2017, 06:16 AM)BurnsyCEO Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] (Dead Leaves, Panty & Stocking, Gurren Lagann - all his projects) is one of my favorite people in the whole industry, the guy turns everything he touches into gold and Trigger seems to be his main playground now. They don't shy away from overly individualistic visuals, placing animation dynamics over static image quality and doing all sorts of other experiments too. And their writing has been pretty good. That's why I'm a fan, I expect great things from this studio =)

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

(12-16-2017, 06:16 AM)BurnsyCEO Wrote: I didn't even know you watched or consider watching all those shows. Yeah the the violet evergraden thing has been a screw up since last season because it's always been showing as airing. Still good news.

Is studio trigger popular for any reason? I see they made only one really popular show kill la kill. Why would you say you're a fan?

No I meant I'm watching the first season of Saiki kusuo no Psi nan. It's 120 episodes long, each 5 minutes. There's also a 24 episode collection with each having 5 episodes. It's a gag series and is fast paced and funny.

Yeah, I remember Violet being listed for summer 2017 too.

" Justice is subject to dispute; might is easily recognized and is not disputed. So we cannot give might to justice, because might has gainsaid justice, and has declared that it is she herself who is just. And thus, being unable to make what is just strong, we have made what is strong just."
MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

(12-16-2017, 07:55 PM)Sindar Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] (Dead Leaves, Panty & Stocking, Gurren Lagann - all his projects) is one of my favorite people in the whole industry, the guy turns everything he touches into gold and Trigger seems to be his main playground now. They don't shy away from overly individualistic visuals, placing animation dynamics over static image quality and doing all sorts of other experiments too. And their writing has been pretty good. That's why I'm a fan, I expect great things from this studio =)

Plus, LWA was crowd-sourced, something rare for an industry which has really bad and archaic business practices.

Angel
Gotei

are you making sure that the shonen ai things are removes? 6 lovers, koisuru shirokuma will be getting out too. many people are waiting for their release

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Upcomming 2019 winter season anime BurnsyCEO 10 114 11-28-2018, 12:13 PM
Last Post: blackrose
  Haikyuu Season 2 And Season 3: September 2018 Group Watch Angel 45 1,289 11-03-2018, 09:26 PM
Last Post: Angel
  Summer 2018 upcoming animes. BurnsyCEO 8 593 10-05-2018, 01:02 AM
Last Post: Star_Of_Hope
  Fall 2018 Anime Season Preview MadaraUchiha 2 204 10-03-2018, 03:44 AM
Last Post: Nameless
  Haikyuu Season 1: August 2018 Group Watch Anime MadaraUchiha 6 440 08-10-2018, 01:20 PM
Last Post: MadaraUchiha
  Winter 2018 Anime Round-up MadaraUchiha 10 758 04-20-2018, 07:00 PM
  What was the biggest disappointment for winter Season? Kai 7 2,127 02-12-2017, 11:14 PM