User post count

Claraviolet
Akatsuki

Even if you post in V.I.P. forum, staff section, member discussion plaza, Mangaka corner, forum games...those posts are not considered towards your post count.

As we are hiding forums from the guests and members(Except for member discussion plaza), we have decided not to let them effect your post count.

As for member discussion plaza....as it's like a blog, we have decided to not to count those posts either.

Also, the forum games posts are not considered in global statistics as well. Our forum has 64,184 Posts as of now, but the number in the main page displays, 55,993 posts because of this.

I hope you guys understand that this is to maintain the quality of the forum.

[Image: YqKb33u.png?1]

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
ScarletSaber
NBF senshi

For whom are you writing all these posts granny chan? XD Nobody even exists to bother about counts

Livin' la Vida Loca
Claraviolet
Akatsuki

(09-22-2017, 01:20 PM)ScarletSaber Wrote: For whom are you writing all these posts granny chan? XD Nobody even exists to bother about counts

Well, it's like an info >.>
I don't want them to quarrel with me about their post counts down the road ;-;
I got involved in some fights before after all.

ScarletSaber
NBF senshi

If you say so Tongue

Livin' la Vida Loca
Claraviolet
Akatsuki

(09-22-2017, 01:25 PM)ScarletSaber Wrote: If you say so Tongue

Well, just search for post count and you might see lots of stuff...people in here almost complain..just like the old NBF members ._.

Star_Of_Hope
Akatsuki

We should probably move this announcements section for others to get this information quickly

[Image: 6bc972f0df4d014940d3f6dfd1a3a9be.png]
Claraviolet
Akatsuki

(02-23-2018, 06:04 PM)Star_Of_Hope Wrote: We should probably move this announcements section for others to get this information quickly

Uhh.. Okay. I will move it sometime. Well the users do know this stuff, and it's just for reference

Angel
Gotei

i didn't know that the post count is not increased in your section. i have been trying to get the second promotion as well

Nameless
Gotei

I didn't know this please give all the posts that I have posted in them back. I should have know about this.

Claraviolet
Akatsuki

Oooops. Well now you know.
So try to post in other sections so that you could increase your post count guys.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Latest member post count Nameless 11 141 11-08-2018, 12:09 PM
Last Post: blackrose
  Post count blackrose 4 95 10-13-2018, 10:00 PM
Last Post: blackrose
  The activity declined after removing the post count of forum games. Nel 7 2,154 12-11-2015, 07:55 PM
Last Post: Sebastian