Will jinbei join straw hats for real?

Nel
Do you really think jinbei would join straw hats after all this time? I don't think so. I think jinbei will die most likely

Sindar
Retired Staff

(06-07-2017, 02:15 PM)Nel Wrote: Do you really think jinbei would join straw hats after all this time? I don't think so. I think jinbei will die most likely

I think he will survive the arc and become a member. He always is "ready to die", which is why I don't think Oda will kill him.

Nel
(06-09-2017, 01:09 AM)Sindar Wrote: I think he will survive the arc and become a member. He always is "ready to die", which is why I don't think Oda will kill him.

Oda didn't kill anyone important so far may be Ace. I think he will get killed she a straw hat . What do you mean by ready to die?

Sindar
Retired Staff

(06-09-2017, 02:29 AM)Nel Wrote: Oda didn't kill anyone important so far may be Ace. I think he will get killed she a straw hat . What do you mean by ready to die?

Remember how he was protecting Luffy from the Akainu? That is the sort of thing I mean. I can easily imagine Jinbei trading his life for something that would bring a great advantage for the crew. But this is why I don't think he will die, would be too obvious.

Nel
(06-09-2017, 08:29 AM)Sindar Wrote: Remember how he was protecting Luffy from the Akainu? That is the sort of thing I mean. I can easily imagine Jinbei trading his life for something that would bring a great advantage for the crew. But this is why I don't think he will die, would be too obvious.

I think jinbei will be a great straw hat. I guess Luffy will have to save Jones from big mom. Why does he have to save every damn member of his crew?

Sindar
Retired Staff

(06-09-2017, 01:55 PM)Nel Wrote: I think jinbei will be a great straw hat. I guess Luffy will have to save Jones from big mom. Why does he have to save every damn member of his crew?

I know right : D

Nel
(06-09-2017, 10:15 PM)Sindar Wrote: I know right : D

Yeah. I know that zoro didn't want to be saved by he did owe his life for luffy for saving him.  The same goes to every other anime too. Even ichigo saved rukia and orihime. May be ishida too in quincy arc.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bortolomeo becoming the tenth member of straw hats Nel 1 667 10-11-2018, 08:46 PM
Last Post: Angel
  Straw hats past Nel 1 657 10-11-2018, 08:41 PM
  Will vivi join straw hats? Nel 1 622 10-11-2018, 07:51 PM
  Straw Hats without.............. MadaraUchiha 4 1,316 01-17-2015, 04:42 PM
Last Post: MadaraUchiha
Star Haki for other straw hats. Star_Of_Hope 2 1,045 01-15-2015, 05:03 AM
Last Post: Albert Newton