Dark and light theme changer

Star_Of_Hope
Akatsuki

The present theme "gameone" supports dark theme as well as a light theme.  Just click on the paint brush that is being displayed on the top right most, in your screen and there you will find various options. In general settings, you will find color scheme, just change it to "dark color scheme" to get the dark theme. You can also change the theme width, background patterns as well as theme styles. 

So, select everything to your liking everyone!

[Image: 6bc972f0df4d014940d3f6dfd1a3a9be.png]
Nel
I didn't know that this theme can be changed to dark. I like it.

Elvis
Rouge pirate

What is up with this community? Every week there's a new theme... I don't like change. Let me use the same theme I used before.

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
Nel
(08-21-2016, 05:51 PM)Elvis Wrote: What is up with this community? Every week there's a new theme... I don't like change. Let me use the same theme I used before.

They already said that it's the final theme. Why are you talking like that?
You can always change the theme, if you don't like it. This theme is kinda good.

Elvis
Rouge pirate

(08-21-2016, 06:00 PM)Nel Wrote: They already said that it's the final theme. Why are you talking like that?
You can always change the theme, if you don't like it. This theme is kinda good.
Because there are a dozen themes:

[Image: kjhkhjkhjkhkjh.jpg]

How do I know which one is my previous one? I have to spend half an hour going through all the themes every time they change it, and that happens about once a week.

Empire

The new theme is cool and alright and I like it but it's way over the top having 20 or more themes to have installed here on this website.

Star_Of_Hope
Akatsuki

(08-21-2016, 07:05 PM)Elvis Wrote: Because there are a dozen themes:

How do I know which one is my previous one? I have to spend half an hour going through all the themes every time they change it, and that happens about once a week.

We will remove some themes soon. Some themes, don't even have proper structure anymore.

[Image: 6bc972f0df4d014940d3f6dfd1a3a9be.png]
Nel
(08-21-2016, 07:05 PM)Elvis Wrote: Because there are a dozen themes:

What's wrong with using the current theme?
It looks good and they bought it after a very long time.

Elvis
Rouge pirate

This theme costs money? Come on... The previous one that was free looked a lot better... I would not have bought this new theme, to be honest...

Kaynil
Yonko

Good to hear you guys will be getting rid of some of the old themes, the current selection is just too big, outdated and confusing.

in the other hand, I like this current theme, I think it has potential if you guys actually tweak it to make it Anime related.

No point using an image signature if it will only appear as a link, so have this boring text instead. 
Boring