666 Satan Review

Ace
Maou Senshi

Honestly, I don't know how to make this sound "good" the Manga is called "666 Satan" and yes i believe the anime is out or will be coming out sometime soon.

My first impression on this manga was one I didn't like because the powers and story kind of seemed a bit forced and the character design is a bit out of my selection range a "child monster" and a "young woman" not exactly my favorite typeset (Yes i know one of my favorite manga's Mahou Sensei Negima has the same type set but it's art and story brought me in) *cough* now where was I?

Oh yes the manga has a bit too much "action" in my opinion I love it when there's an amazing battle but I also love it afterward when they rest relax and have a bit of fun but this one has action after action in my experience it gets old but I wanted to complete the manga as i HATE to leave a book unfinished.

Description: In the not too distant future, mankind battles over the O-parts, relics from an ancient civilization. it takes a special kind of person to unlock the full potential of these remnants from the past, and a unique breed of humans known as O.P.T.s (or O-parts Tacticians) become a force to be reckoned with. Unfortunately, O-parts can be used for good and evil purposes. Jio is a young boy with a tragic past who only trusts one thing in the world: Money. Little does he suspect he is actually a very powerful O.P.T., inside him sleeps a demon of incredible ferocity. He meets up with a girl named Ruby, and together they decide to embark on a dangerous quest to discover as many O-parts as they can. Will Jio help Ruby realize her dream of becoming a world famous treasure hunter? More importantly, will Ruby help Jio realize his dream of--World Domination?!

Now.. if you read the description ^^ you can already tell there's holes and confusing areas not appealing to everyone but i will be honest if you read it all in one sitting which is possible it does have some good points.

Information:

Source: MangaFox
Genres: Ecchi, Comedy, Adventure, Action, Fantasy, Drama, Supernatural, Shounen
Chapters: 76
Mangafox Ranking: 1133
Author: Kishimoto Seishi

normally I'd add my own opinion down here but i already did when i introduced this so take this as an outro type ending Thanks for reading my thread.

Bye

Mine

Looks like it's another sleeping demon style. Is it good? Does it have any anime version? How would you rate it?

Ace
Maou Senshi

(08-16-2016, 11:03 PM)Mine Wrote: Looks like it's another sleeping demon style. Is it good? Does it have any anime version? How would you rate it?

it's been awhile since I've read it can't remember 100% about the sleeping demon part apparently it's been written by Seishi Kishimoto twin brother of naruto's author and yes there is an anime, I'd rate it out of 10 6/10 but that's my personal rate.

Mine

(08-16-2016, 11:41 PM)Ace Wrote: it's been awhile since I've read it can't remember 100% about the sleeping demon part apparently it's been written by Seishi Kishimoto twin brother of naruto's author and yes there is an anime, I'd rate it out of 10 6/10 but that's my personal rate.

I searched for the anime but I couldn't find it anywhere.
Would you mind giving me a link to the anime or the name of that site, if the links are not allowed?

Sebastian
looks interesting my man but honestly are you into ecchi my man?
i won't say anything my man xD we boys are like that.

the concept of this manga is good.
if you could brief me with the story i would be greatful.
i don't have time to read anything my man

Nel
It's quite the long manga. How many pages can I expect for a chapter? Are they less that 30 per chapter?