Hunter X Hunter Manga Confirms Debut On April 18, 2016

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

Hunter X Hunter manga is officially back. An announcement has been made by Viz Media that Yoshihiro Togashi’s popular manga will debut on April 18, 2016.
According to Anime News Network, the “North American anime and manga distributor Viz Media confirmed at its C2E2 panel on Saturday” that  Hunter X Hunter manga series will return and will be published in its Weekly Shonen Jump magazine. 

Source: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

" Justice is subject to dispute; might is easily recognized and is not disputed. So we cannot give might to justice, because might has gainsaid justice, and has declared that it is she herself who is just. And thus, being unable to make what is just strong, we have made what is strong just."
Sebastian
cool man xD
i hope the author stays well, and complete this series.
people are dying to read thins manga.

Nel
That's a really good news.
Is he well enough to do this?

I heard that he was very sick to continue the manga.

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

(03-23-2016, 12:43 AM)Sebastian Wrote: cool man xD
i hope the author stays well, and complete this series.
people are dying to read thins manga.

Well, same here...
(03-23-2016, 11:13 AM)Nel Wrote: That's a really good news.
Is he well enough to do this?

I heard that he was very sick to continue the manga.

Yep.... Think so, and hope so...... It's been on hiatus for far too long....

" Justice is subject to dispute; might is easily recognized and is not disputed. So we cannot give might to justice, because might has gainsaid justice, and has declared that it is she herself who is just. And thus, being unable to make what is just strong, we have made what is strong just."
Sebastian
(03-24-2016, 01:59 AM)MadaraUchiha Wrote: Well, same here...

Yep.... Think so, and hope so...... It's been on hiatus for far too long....

how old is that hxh author anyway man?
is he old?

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

(03-29-2016, 11:28 PM)Sebastian Wrote: how old is that hxh author anyway man?
is he old?

He's 49..... Would that make him old?

Kamikaze
Zweilt

It's been too long. Like 2 years. Hopefully he can keep up with the manga for a while this time.

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

(03-30-2016, 06:16 PM)Kamikaze Wrote: It's been too long. Like 2 years. Hopefully he can keep up with the manga for a while this time.

Yeah.... The anime was good, and the manga ended up getting stuck in a hiatus with an incomplete arc in a nascent stage.....

Sebastian
(03-30-2016, 12:58 AM)MadaraUchiha Wrote: He's 49..... Would that make him old?

no man xD
i am almost 31 now and that would make me old too. so he ain't old xD