Nana To Kaoru

Ace
Retired Staff

Warning 18+ content
anyone under the age of 18 should not read this manga
i was suggested to read this by someone IRL.

Manga: Nana To Kaoru
Author: Amazume Ryuta
Chapters: 146 (slowly ongoing)
Ranking: 39
source: Manga Fox

Categories: Comedy, Romance, Ecchi, Smut, School Life, Slice of Life, Seinen, Adult

Description: Kaoru is a 17-year old virgin who has a SM (slave+master) fetish, He always dreams about a SM relationship with his childhood friend Nana. One day kaoru's mom decides to hide all his SM toys so he'll study for a change, by asking Nana to hide his toys. Nana finds the leather one-piece that Kaoru bought and tries it on but accidentally locks it and doesn't have the key!

Now at first when i read the description i got disgusted but my friend kept pestering me to read this series so i gave in so i would stop her pestering me and i have to say it isn't as bad as the description as long as you are 18+ i definitely recommend this manga but there are a few story gaps i did not like so my Personal ranking is: 5.6/10

Sebastian
oh my god xD
come on man, that's so hardcore. are you adult enough to read such content?

Ace
Retired Staff

(01-25-2016, 01:26 PM)Sebastian Wrote: oh my god xD
come on man, that's so hardcore. are you adult enough to read such content?

course i am how rube be kind to your elderly for your information im 81!

Sebastian
(01-25-2016, 01:29 PM)Ace Wrote: course i am how rube be kind to your elderly for your information im 81!

81? do you think i would believe that my man?
i am not that dumb x(
you must be a teenager like most of the members of this forum. you shouldn't watch that ecchi stuff

Ace
Retired Staff

(01-25-2016, 01:31 PM)Sebastian Wrote: 81? do you think i would believe that my man?
i am not that dumb x(
you must be a teenager like most of the members of this forum. you shouldn't watch that ecchi stuff

*sniffle* i though it was a good enough lie and sir you wound me if you do not remember ;-; I've mentioned I'm 18

Sebastian
(01-25-2016, 01:36 PM)Ace Wrote: *sniffle* i though it was a good enough lie and sir you wound me if you do not remember ;-; I've mentioned I'm 18

then you are still underage. you shouldn't watch, read that stuff my man.
until you hit 22 xD

Kaynil
Retired Staff

So a 6 minus out of ten? That means it was better than expected but not by much. I admit, by the description itself it sounds... not my cup of tea.

(01-26-2016, 07:51 PM)Sebastian Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] is being held by USA law. Mostly everywhere else 18 is good to go. Hehehe1

Sebastian
(01-26-2016, 09:14 PM)Kaynil Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] is being held by USA law. Mostly everywhere else 18 is go to go. Hehehe1

Ain't that cup of coffee my lady xD
18 isn't a legal age my lady. it's 21.

Ace
Retired Staff

In canada 21 is drinking age boi things like this is regular at 18 kappa

Demon_skeith
Rouge pirate

For some reason I thought this manga ended sometime ago, but I think its still going? Anyways, its not really mature series, but mostly soft core adult material.