The activity declined after removing the post count of forum games.

Nel
am I the only one who thinks that way?

don't you guys think this is the case here.
what do you think [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] , [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] , [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]?

Elvis
Rouge pirate

I think they were striving to have quality posts instead of lots of spammy posts. Quality over quantity, you know what I mean?

[Image: lNttqg.gif]
MelloLily
Retired Staff

(12-10-2015, 02:06 AM)alakazam Wrote: I think they were striving to have quality posts instead of lots of spammy posts. Quality over quantity, you know what I mean?

What he said. Has the activity declined though, or does it only seem that way because game posts don't count?

Sebastian
(12-10-2015, 02:42 AM)MelloLily Wrote: What he said. Has the activity declined though, or does it only seem that way because game posts don't count?

come on my lady x(
we used to get around 100 posts a day. 350 posts might be out of legue but 100 posts is what we can do.
now we don't even have 50 posts x(

MelloLily
Retired Staff

(12-10-2015, 04:28 PM)Sebastian Wrote: come on my lady x(
we used to get around 100 posts a day. 350 posts might be out of legue but 100 posts is what we can do.
now we don't even have 50 posts x(

You used to get 100 posts when game posts counted. Now game posts don't count, but people still post in games. So it seems like less, but it's still the same.

Nel
(12-10-2015, 05:07 PM)MelloLily Wrote: You used to get 100 posts when game posts counted. Now game posts don't count, but people still post in games. So it seems like less, but it's still the same.

i didn't think daily stats avoid even those posts.
is that really true mel?

MelloLily
Retired Staff

(12-10-2015, 05:21 PM)Nel Wrote: i didn't think daily stats avoid even those posts.
is that really true mel?

I'm fairly certain

Sebastian
(12-10-2015, 05:07 PM)MelloLily Wrote: You used to get 100 posts when game posts counted. Now game posts don't count, but people still post in games. So it seems like less, but it's still the same.

i don't think anyone is playing games these days my lady xD
and we did get that many posts before my sweet lady.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Latest member post count Nameless 11 111 11-08-2018, 12:09 PM
Last Post: blackrose
  Post count blackrose 4 84 10-13-2018, 10:00 PM
Last Post: blackrose