Urahara vs yourichi

Rukia
Both of them are fairly powerful.
they are old and have same amount of experience.
So, who will win this?

Nameless
Gotei

I don't know much about yourichi but it's hard to imagine her winning this battle. Urahara is very strong but I don't know the abilities of yourichi to be certain about this battle

Angel
Gotei

i don't read manga and i only ever watched anime for bleach. both of them are strong and they won't fight ever but if they fight they be equals

Sase
Shichibukai

Urahara obviously.  The inventer of Hogyaku and has one of the badass bankai's.. Read manga and you will know.

Star_Of_Hope
Akatsuki

(09-26-2018, 11:55 PM)Sase Wrote: Urahara obviously.  The inventer of Hogyaku and has one of the badass bankai's.. Read manga and you will know.

I didn't know that you are a manga reader Grin
Well, we still don't know all the abilities of youruichi to be honest.

[Image: 6bc972f0df4d014940d3f6dfd1a3a9be.png]
Sase
Shichibukai

(09-27-2018, 12:06 AM)Star_Of_Hope Wrote: I didn't know that you are a manga reader Grin
Well, we still don't know all the abilities of youruichi to be honest.

I Am a RR( rare reader) .. And its shown in the manga.. Yoiruchi and urahara have reitsu differences.. Agaibst a sternritter ( I forgot his abilities ), urahara was the one who defeated him.. Yoiruchi couldnt even come close to urahara's power..

Star_Of_Hope
Akatsuki

(09-27-2018, 12:12 AM)Sase Wrote: I Am a RR( rare reader) .. And its shown in the manga.. Yoiruchi and urahara have reitsu differences.. Agaibst a sternritter ( I forgot his abilities ), urahara was the one who defeated him.. Yoiruchi couldnt even come close to urahara's power..

I see. Then it wouldn't be a competition at all. Then what about the other thread?
Will he be able to beat byakuya kuchiki?

Nameless
Gotei

(09-26-2018, 11:55 PM)Sase Wrote: Urahara obviously.  The inventer of Hogyaku and has one of the badass bankai's.. Read manga and you will know.

I might start reading it as the manga ended but not many people like the ending of bleach

Star_Of_Hope
Akatsuki

(09-27-2018, 02:28 AM)Nameless Wrote: I might start reading it as the manga ended but not many people like the ending of bleach

It is a very long manga. Hopefully you wouldn't find it hard to read.
Are you planning to start from the beginning? Or to start from where the anime ended? I recommend to pick the point where anime ended.

Angel
Gotei

how strong is that lady? is she strong enough to be able to defeat a captain like byakuya? i don't think she is weak but i don't remember much about her