Some Fantasy/Magical Girl Manga for me please!

Naiwen
Shichibukai

I'd like some fantasy/magical girl manga please. So far, I've read Inuyasha, Fushigi Yuugi and Sailormoon.

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

Try Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica........

" Justice is subject to dispute; might is easily recognized and is not disputed. So we cannot give might to justice, because might has gainsaid justice, and has declared that it is she herself who is just. And thus, being unable to make what is just strong, we have made what is strong just."
Naiwen
Shichibukai

(10-12-2015, 01:05 AM)MadaraUchiha Wrote: Try Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica........

Is there an anime too?

Elvis
Gotei

(10-12-2015, 06:58 AM)Naiwen Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Do you intend to watch it?

[Image: lNttqg.gif]
Saber
Try slayers.
It's really cool and it has everything that you want in an anime except for the art.
But you will get used to the art too.

Naiwen
Shichibukai

(10-12-2015, 08:30 AM)alakazam Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Do you intend to watch it?

(10-12-2015, 11:35 AM)Saber Wrote: Try slayers.
It's really cool and it has everything that you want in an anime except for the art.
But you will get used to the art too.
Yes I want to watch it, and Slayers I've heard about it.

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

(10-12-2015, 06:58 AM)Naiwen Wrote: Is there an anime too?

Yep, and it has 12 episodes.....

" Justice is subject to dispute; might is easily recognized and is not disputed. So we cannot give might to justice, because might has gainsaid justice, and has declared that it is she herself who is just. And thus, being unable to make what is just strong, we have made what is strong just."
Saber
(10-13-2015, 12:18 AM)Naiwen Wrote: Yes I want to watch it, and Slayers I've heard about it.

Are you planning to watch slayers anytime soon?

Naiwen
Shichibukai

(10-13-2015, 10:42 PM)Saber Wrote: Are you planning to watch slayers anytime soon?

Dunno, I'll have to watch the other one first.

Testaccount
(10-14-2015, 04:10 AM)Naiwen Wrote: Dunno, I'll have to watch the other one first.

The other one?
What are you planning to watch before slayers?