Ask your questions...

Angel
Gotei

(07-10-2018, 04:27 PM)MadaraUchiha Wrote: Acknowledge? I've read it and I know what needs to be done.

Don't need any reward. Besides I don't care about them.

i don't get how people work for free. you could all for something in return and you could get something nice with it

Claraviolet
Akatsuki

(07-10-2018, 04:27 PM)MadaraUchiha Wrote: Acknowledge? I've read it and I know what needs to be done.

Don't need any reward. Besides I don't care about them.

Yeah...I wanted to know whether you have read it or not.
That is all ^^
I will try to post more tasks related to admincp soon

[Image: YqKb33u.png?1]

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

(07-10-2018, 04:38 PM)SecretWish Wrote: i don't get how people work for free. you could all for something in return and you could get something nice with it

It's because the "awards" you get here are kinda pointless and intangible.
And I'm not under the impression that I'm working or rather, working for free, because I don't think I'm working. This is not a chore for me. I post when I feel like it and I don't feel the need to set any goal or record, nor do I visit the forum when I'm busy. It's for me to distract myself from my real life and converse with people who watch anime.

" Justice is subject to dispute; might is easily recognized and is not disputed. So we cannot give might to justice, because might has gainsaid justice, and has declared that it is she herself who is just. And thus, being unable to make what is just strong, we have made what is strong just."
Demon_skeith
Gotei

Do you often get addicted to watching the same video a few times?

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

(07-11-2018, 03:42 PM)Demon_skeith Wrote: Do you often get addicted to watching the same video a few times?

I do yes,  but I also get tired of it(almost always) after watching it <10 times.

" Justice is subject to dispute; might is easily recognized and is not disputed. So we cannot give might to justice, because might has gainsaid justice, and has declared that it is she herself who is just. And thus, being unable to make what is just strong, we have made what is strong just."
Angel
Gotei

(07-10-2018, 09:08 PM)MadaraUchiha Wrote: It's because the "awards" you get here are kinda pointless and intangible.
And I'm not under the impression that I'm working or rather, working for free, because I don't think I'm working. This is not a chore for me. I post when I feel like it and I don't feel the need to set any goal or record, nor do I visit the forum when I'm busy. It's for me to distract myself from my real life and converse with people who watch anime.

when i meant awards, you could ask for payments but if you like doing it, then you could earn money from it. i would have asked for a payment if someone asks me to work

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

(07-12-2018, 02:17 AM)SecretWish Wrote: when i meant awards, you could ask for payments but if you like doing it, then you could earn money from it. i would have asked for a payment if someone asks me to work

And as I said, I don't really consider this to be working. Even the word volunteering is a stretch.

Angel
Gotei

(07-12-2018, 11:18 AM)MadaraUchiha Wrote: And as I said, I don't really consider this to be working. Even the word volunteering is a stretch.

if you think like that, it's all good. adminstration work is hard for a website is what i heard

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

(07-12-2018, 06:31 PM)SecretWish Wrote: if you think like that, it's all good. adminstration work is hard for a website is what i heard

It's not hard for a forum that doesn't have a lot of activity.

Mansi14
Zweilt

How many online usernames/nicknames do yyou have? Which? 
Even something like ma-chan as gran used to call you xD