Ask your questions...

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

(04-08-2018, 05:14 PM)Claraviolet Wrote: Nah...you are just being a kid.
That's why I ignored whatever the childish point you are trying to make.

My comparison to Batman was to make you understand what an alter-ego is.

" Justice is subject to dispute; might is easily recognized and is not disputed. So we cannot give might to justice, because might has gainsaid justice, and has declared that it is she herself who is just. And thus, being unable to make what is just strong, we have made what is strong just."
Claraviolet
Akatsuki

(04-08-2018, 05:16 PM)MadaraUchiha Wrote: My comparison to Batman was to make you understand what an alter-ego is.

Hai hai....vakatta.
But you still like batman a lot right?  I believe even your wallpaper got a batman picture Tongue

[Image: YqKb33u.png?1]

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

(04-08-2018, 05:20 PM)Claraviolet Wrote: Hai hai....vakatta.
But you still like batman a lot right?  I believe even your wallpaper got a batman picture Tongue

Yes. FYI, there's gonna be an anime style Batman movie named 'Batman Ninja' this year. So, in your face.

" Justice is subject to dispute; might is easily recognized and is not disputed. So we cannot give might to justice, because might has gainsaid justice, and has declared that it is she herself who is just. And thus, being unable to make what is just strong, we have made what is strong just."
Claraviolet
Akatsuki

(04-08-2018, 05:42 PM)MadaraUchiha Wrote: Yes. FYI, there's gonna be an anime style Batman movie named 'Batman Ninja' this year. So, in your face.

Huh...seriously....there are more idiotic kids like you out there?
That's hilarious!

An anime batman.....shucks

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

(04-08-2018, 05:52 PM)Claraviolet Wrote: Huh...seriously....there are more idiotic kids like you out there?
That's hilarious!

An anime batman.....shucks

It opened to overwhelmingly positive reviews lol

Claraviolet
Akatsuki

(04-08-2018, 06:15 PM)MadaraUchiha Wrote: It opened to overwhelmingly positive reviews lol

More fanboys huh.
Why am I not surprised? 
Well, there are many superhero fans....so, it's kinda obvious

Angel
Super Nova

if you rewrite death note, will you make l die? will you introduce n?

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

(05-23-2018, 01:59 AM)SecretWish Wrote: if you rewrite death note, will you make l die? will you introduce n?

I'd make L die, yes. Light is my favourite character and I want him to win.
But I won't introduce N or Mellow. Both of them seem like a ripoff of a few traits of L.
And, Light became very sloppy and arrogant and I won't do that either.

Angel
Super Nova

(05-23-2018, 06:37 PM)MadaraUchiha Wrote: I'd make L die, yes. Light is my favourite character and I want him to win.
But I won't introduce N or Mellow. Both of them seem like a ripoff of a few traits of L.
And, Light became very sloppy and arrogant and I won't do that either.

will make light to do bad things? or will you make him like a savior to the people? n can be a copy of l

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

(05-23-2018, 06:38 PM)SecretWish Wrote: will make light to do bad things? or will you make him like a savior to the people? n can be a copy of l

Not sure about what I'll do to light.
N can be, but that'd be lazy and boring storytelling.