Reasons as to why you did not like the last 12 ep's of Death Note

Poll: Why did you not like the last 12 ep's of DN as much as the first 25?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
The death of L
28.57%
6 28.57%
The introduction of Near and Mellow
23.81%
5 23.81%
Light became dumber
28.57%
6 28.57%
More action and less intelligent dialogues
19.05%
4 19.05%
Total 21 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

[Spoiler Alert]Why did you not like the last 12 episodes of Death NOte as much as the first 25? I know that you will ask "how can you say that we dont like the last 12 episodes suck"? I know, because they suck-_-........So, kindly choose one of the options..........
PS: Multiple voting is allowed.............

Davis
NBF member

(06-02-2014, 09:05 PM)MadaraUchiha Wrote: [Spoiler Alert]Why did you not like the last 12 episodes of Death NOte as much as the first 25? I know that you will ask "how can you say that we dont like the last 12 episodes suck"? I know, because they suck-_-........So, kindly choose one of the options..........

if i remember right, i liked the last 12 eps but thinking bout it, i see what you mean it kinda changed at the later stages

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

(06-03-2014, 12:24 AM)Davis Wrote:
(06-02-2014, 09:05 PM)MadaraUchiha Wrote: [Spoiler Alert]Why did you not like the last 12 episodes of Death NOte as much as the first 25? I know that you will ask "how can you say that we dont like the last 12 episodes suck"? I know, because they suck-_-........So, kindly choose one of the options..........

if i remember right, i liked the last 12 eps but thinking bout it, i see what you mean it kinda changed at the later stages

Yea.......It was less interesting.......

" Justice is subject to dispute; might is easily recognized and is not disputed. So we cannot give might to justice, because might has gainsaid justice, and has declared that it is she herself who is just. And thus, being unable to make what is just strong, we have made what is strong just."
@ak
NBF member

(06-03-2014, 12:34 AM)MadaraUchiha Wrote:

Tbh with you guys, death note is not really a good anime imo. Yes it was good in the start for me, but it got boring over time... I've seen better animes :-/.

I guess dark animes are not for me.

(This post was last modified: 06-03-2014, 09:25 AM by @ak.)

I don't believe in anyone, nor do I believe in God. I just believe in myself.
-Genjo Sanzo

Tyrant
NBF member

L in his existence certainly contributed a lot to the fan-base of Death Note. His actions kept the show very interesting. To me, it'd be the first option, though I didn't really dislike the last 12 eps. They were just better than average (to me).

We shall never surrender.

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

(06-03-2014, 09:25 AM)@ak Wrote:
(06-03-2014, 12:34 AM)MadaraUchiha Wrote:

Tbh with you guys, death note is not really a good anime imo. Yes it was good in the start for me, but it got boring over time... I've seen better animes :-/.

I guess dark animes are not for me.

To each one his own.......

(06-03-2014, 01:12 PM)Tyrant Wrote: L in his existence certainly contributed a lot to the fan-base of Death Note. His actions kept the show very interesting. To me, it'd be the first option, though I didn't really dislike the last 12 eps. They were just better than average (to me).

Well, it is juz that, I was kinda disappointed...........Especially after watching code geass..........I mean, the latter's ending was super-epic.........I wish DN had an epic ending too...........

" Justice is subject to dispute; might is easily recognized and is not disputed. So we cannot give might to justice, because might has gainsaid justice, and has declared that it is she herself who is just. And thus, being unable to make what is just strong, we have made what is strong just."
Tyrant
NBF member

Quote:Well, it is juz that, I was kinda disappointed...........Especially after watching code geass..........I mean, the latter's ending was super-epic.........I wish DN had an epic ending too...........
I understand. It'd be one perfect anime then.

(This post was last modified: 06-03-2014, 04:53 PM by Tyrant.)

We shall never surrender.

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

(06-03-2014, 04:51 PM)Tyrant Wrote:
Quote:Well, it is juz that, I was kinda disappointed...........Especially after watching code geass..........I mean, the latter's ending was super-epic.........I wish DN had an epic ending too...........
I understand. It'd be one perfect anime then.

Yea.........

Masterpiece
NBF member

The death of L and mellow for sure,it was so boring after they came..

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

(06-04-2014, 03:26 AM)Masterpiece Wrote: The death of L and mellow for sure,it was so boring after they came..

For me it is all the four options, but I did not vote for all.........

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Netflix Death Note Adaptation Kaynil 7 773 08-31-2018, 08:32 PM
Last Post: Angel
  Death Note- What happens to Light in the end? Mansi14 16 2,247 07-13-2018, 02:44 PM
Last Post: Demon_skeith
  Death Note Trailer 2 MadaraUchiha 19 2,016 07-06-2017, 12:26 AM
Last Post: Nel
  New Death note live action movie BurnsyCEO 19 3,356 05-10-2017, 11:21 AM
Last Post: Nel