I Got a Job ^_^

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

(07-11-2018, 02:56 AM)Davis Wrote: yeah, I did change my job, I have already been nearly a year in my new job.

I'm now an IT analyst at one of the biggest audit/advisory firms in the world.

if you want to have more an idea which one, literally type in "the big four" and the firms will show up xP that's how well known they are

You've probably been incredibly busy right?
Been able to watch anime?

" Justice is subject to dispute; might is easily recognized and is not disputed. So we cannot give might to justice, because might has gainsaid justice, and has declared that it is she herself who is just. And thus, being unable to make what is just strong, we have made what is strong just."

Claraviolet
Akatsuki

(07-11-2018, 02:56 AM)Davis Wrote: yeah, I did change my job, I have already been nearly a year in my new job.

if you want to have more an idea which one, literally type in "the big four" and the firms will show up xP that's how well known they are

Oh... Here I have been wondering what's the festival mood here...
Welcome back kiddo!
Remember me?
*Takes out the knife to see whether Davis remembers her or not

[Image: YqKb33u.png?1]

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
Angel
Super Nova

that's so fucking cool! you must be popular and earning decently now. best firms in the world is something really admirable. you don't plan to leave this job for another greater opportunity?

Davis
NBF member

(07-11-2018, 11:27 AM)MadaraUchiha Wrote: You've probably been incredibly busy right?
Been able to watch anime?

yeah, I have 2 jobs, I help my parents who manage a hotel as well.

recently I haven't done it as much so it's nice to finish at 5 pm and not have to go to my other job at 6 pm Grin

yeah, I have still been trying to watch some.

i do get behind a lot haha

(07-11-2018, 11:32 AM)Claraviolet Wrote: Oh... Here I have been wondering what's the festival mood here...
Welcome back kiddo!
Remember me?
*Takes out the knife to see whether Davis remembers her or not

of course i remember you

(07-12-2018, 02:31 AM)SecretWish Wrote: that's so fucking cool! you must be popular and earning decently now. best firms in the world is something really admirable. you don't plan to leave this job for another greater opportunity?

IT people are only popular when someone has an issue. but yeah I get on with everyone in the office.
it's only a small one with about 100 people max.

it pays a little more than my previous role but I feel like I get treated better and my knowledge is more valued.

in just the UK they have over 10k staff, I have been to some of the London offices and they look nice and they have about 500 people in them and they have their own gyms and canteens 

of course, if I get a better opportunity I will take it, if I can learn more and get paid the same or more, I'm definitely thinking about it.

when I first started this new job my friend asked me to join his employer but I didn't feel the timing was right as I was only in the role for a few weeks.

(This post was last modified: 08-05-2018, 03:17 AM by Davis.)

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

(08-05-2018, 03:10 AM)Davis Wrote: yeah, I have 2 jobs, I help my parents who manage a hotel as well.

recently I haven't done it as much so it's nice to finish at 5 pm and not have to go to my other job at 6 pm Grin

of course i remember you

IT people are only popular when someone has an issue. but yeah I get on with everyone in the office.

it pays a little more than my previous role but I feel like I get treated better and my knowledge is more valued.

in just the UK they have over 10k staff, I have been to some of the London offices and they look nice and they have about 500 people in them and they have their own gyms and canteens 

of course, if I get a better opportunity I will take it, if I can learn more and get paid the same or more, I'm definitely thinking about it.

when I first started this new job my friend asked me to join his employer but I didn't feel the timing was right as I was only in the role for a few weeks.

That sounds nice. And welcome back, again.

" Justice is subject to dispute; might is easily recognized and is not disputed. So we cannot give might to justice, because might has gainsaid justice, and has declared that it is she herself who is just. And thus, being unable to make what is just strong, we have made what is strong just."
Davis
NBF member

(08-05-2018, 03:25 AM)MadaraUchiha Wrote: That sounds nice. And welcome back, again.

thanks man, I do check in a bit, but it's only a quick one haha

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

(08-05-2018, 03:40 AM)Davis Wrote: thanks man, I do check in a bit, but it's only a quick one haha

What's the last anime you watched and have you completely fit into your work circle by now?

Star_Of_Hope
Akatsuki

(08-05-2018, 03:40 AM)Davis Wrote: thanks man, I do check in a bit, but it's only a quick one haha

Hello Davis!
Welcome back. It's been years since I saw you here in AMF. How are you?

[Image: 6bc972f0df4d014940d3f6dfd1a3a9be.png]
Angel
Super Nova

(08-05-2018, 03:10 AM)Davis Wrote: yeah, I have 2 jobs, I help my parents who manage a hotel as well.

of course i remember you

but the way the things are solved by you people is cool. friends are good to have who recognize the talent and want us to get better in our lives.