Evolution

BurnsyCEO
Tenshi

(07-10-2018, 09:31 PM)Star_Of_Hope Wrote: Well ace, nothing is proven and is just a theory from researchers.
They can be wrong or they might be right

Evolution is a fact.

[Image: nZtVY7G.gif]
Sase
Pirate

I believe in ID ( Intelligent Design ). ppl say it brings religious aspect into it but this is logical tbh.. Let's take the equipments we have and use .. From a simple fan to a complex humanoid robot~. Everything has a creator. The way in which the universe in perfectly designed abiding the laws of physics and math and for it to be able to sustain for 14 billion years after big bang ( Big bang is the "closest scientific 'theory' ") widely accepted .. Considering the universe was just a singular point then , (cause now the universe is vastly expanding - so rewind ), one could easily say , there should have been a creator to have done that "push". Like, otherwise it could have been dormant~.. The being we speak of transcends time and space - So with the limitations we humans have, it's certainly not possible to feel the presence of a supernatural entity. This supernatural entity is "God". ID says that this being intertwined in the creation of "complex" beings which are existing now - Humans. ID is logical based on DNA based evidence(look it up in google or some things). The so called aethists and scientists discard this because "they just want to".. Let those scums ignore it cause no matter how far they progress it's all gonna fall apart one day.. As the oldest religion - sanathana Dharma says.. "One cant find the beginning nor the end...", which is true. One cant fathom the "beauty, the purpose, the complexity, the reason" behind the things surrounding and happening around us. Science hasnt proved the existence of a supernatural entity but it hasnt disproved either.. But that's as far as those scientific mother fuckers found~..  There are proofs of God's existence. The lost city of Mathura is a classic example.. Ramanujam's ( mathematician -the greatest ) ability for which he gave credit to the a Godesses( I forgot the name - I think , nagavalli ) , like that dude's mathematical findings are still to be proved by the modern day mathematicians.... Whether one denies it or accepts it, he/she is just a teeny-tiny part in HIS creation. He wants you to find HIM in your heart and soul. Belief is the only way.. The existence of a supernatural being "cant" or "will not" be scientifically proved.. cause C'mon, ya expect a being to show up in front of ya just to verify that HE is there ( Its funny ) cause if HE does that, then he would be like any other human or a species which can be "sensed" by us. Anyway.. To me ID makes sense than the evolution due to "natural selection" mainly cause of........ as I said, DNA based evidence.

Star_Of_Hope
Akatsuki

(07-15-2018, 12:49 AM)Sase Wrote: I believe in ID ( Intelligent Design ). ppl say it brings religious aspect into it but this is logical tbh.. Let's take the equipments we have and use .. From a simple fan to a complex humanoid robot~. Everything has a creator. The way in which the universe in perfectly designed abiding the laws of physics and math and for it to be able to sustain for 14 billion years after big bang ( Big bang is the "closest scientific 'theory' ") widely accepted .. Considering the universe was just a singular point then , (cause now the universe is vastly expanding - so rewind ), one could easily say , there should have been a creator to have done that "push". Like, otherwise it could have been dormant~.. The being we speak of transcends time and space - So with the limitations we humans have, it's certainly not possible to feel the presence of a supernatural entity. This supernatural entity is "God". ID says that this being intertwined in the creation of "complex" beings which are existing now - Humans. ID is logical based on DNA based evidence(look it up in google or some things). The so called aethists and scientists discard this because "they just want to".. Let those scums ignore it cause no matter how far they progress it's all gonna fall apart one day.. As the oldest religion - sanathana Dharma says.. "One cant find the beginning nor the end...", which is true. One cant fathom the "beauty, the purpose, the complexity, the reason" behind the things surrounding and happening around us. Science hasnt proved the existence of a supernatural entity but it hasnt disproved either.. But that's as far as those scientific mother fuckers found~..  There are proofs of God's existence. The lost city of Mathura is a classic example.. Ramanujam's ( mathematician -the greatest ) ability for which he gave credit to the a Godesses( I forgot the name - I think , nagavalli ) , like that dude's mathematical findings are still to be proved by the modern day mathematicians.... Whether one denies it or accepts it, he/she is just a teeny-tiny part in HIS creation. He wants you to find HIM in your heart and soul. Belief is the only way.. The existence of a supernatural being "cant" or "will not" be scientifically proved.. cause C'mon, ya expect a being to show up in front of ya just to verify that HE is there ( Its funny ) cause if HE does that, then he would be like any other human or a species which can be "sensed" by us. Anyway.. To me ID makes sense than the evolution due to "natural selection" mainly cause of........ as I said, DNA based evidence.
Well, I never really thought of DNA much. For me big bang theory is something that doesn't explain everything.
If universe is a single point before, then what exists before that? If it is expanding, then there should have been something else in which it's expanding

[Image: 6bc972f0df4d014940d3f6dfd1a3a9be.png]
Sase
Pirate

(07-15-2018, 02:27 PM)Star_Of_Hope Wrote: Well, I never really thought of DNA much. For me big bang theory is something that doesn't explain everything.
If universe is a single point before, then what exists before that? If it is expanding, then there should have been something else in which it's expanding

It all started from a point of singularity , a tiny spec ya can say. And nobody knows expect the omnipotent one.. Science can only find so much.. I aint a science person.. Yes, science has improved our lives .. Gave explanation to some of the happenings around the world.. But I discard them aethists and scientists who deny the existence of God. They are nothing more than hypocrites. For such a perfect universe to exist this long, thats enough proof that there is a creator. Now that I think about it, all those great scientists like newton, einstein believed that there has to be a deity.. Newton was a pan theist. Imagine all the marvels that the space contains.. Its just mind blowing and we dont know or wont ever know it fully.
I could state some more cause I love this subject so much.. But... I want ya to explore this yourself.. Smile. Its a vast field.. With no "yes, this is right" kinda thing. But ya will be fascinated ..

Star_Of_Hope
Akatsuki

(07-15-2018, 03:32 PM)Sase Wrote: It all started from a point of singularity , a tiny spec ya can say. And nobody knows expect the omnipotent one.. Science can only find so much.. I aint a science person.. Yes, science has improved our lives .. Gave explanation to some of the happenings around the world.. But I discard them aethists and scientists who deny the existence of God. They are nothing more than hypocrites. For such a perfect universe to exist this long, thats enough proof that there is a creator. Now that I think about it, all those great scientists like newton, einstein believed that there has to be a deity.. Newton was a pan theist. Imagine all the marvels that the space contains.. Its just mind blowing and we dont know or wont ever know it fully.
I could state some more cause I love this subject so much.. But... I want ya to explore this yourself.. Smile. Its a vast field.. With no "yes, this is right" kinda thing. But ya will be fascinated ..
Well, I do believe in god but clara lost her faith.
As it comes do individual opinions and how they can be convinced and all, I can't say about her.

[Image: 6bc972f0df4d014940d3f6dfd1a3a9be.png]
Sase
Pirate

(07-15-2018, 11:41 PM)Star_Of_Hope Wrote: Well, I do believe in god but clara lost her faith.
As it comes do individual opinions and how they can be convinced and all, I can't say about her.

God IS there whether one accepts it or denies it~.
The point is life is a test, Taara.
Just because one cant handle its pressure doesnt mean HE doesnt exist~. Like some ppl for instance .. If good things happen to them, they be like "thank god" or he heeded my prayers. And if a negetive shit happens, that same ppl be like "there is no God"...like that's BS. 

When one is in a pinch, then they remember about GOD.. But when one is all well settled , things going smoothly we dont even bother with HIM. How selfish of us~ . 

Anyway, everybody goes thru various phases in life... Which are difficult. But do think about people who are worse than ya.. Whose lives are miserable as fuck. One should be fucking thankful than he/she isn't born handicapped , has no basic facilties etc.. For the people who have the wealth, I mean. 

Life is never easy.. Family is never so smooth.. If everything is good, then we wont learn and grow in our life.. Lord Ram's purana is a good example of how one can be~. Think of it as a myth or belive it...at the end of the day, ya can learn a lot and mature as a being.. 

Gandhi himself said, he used to read bhagavat gheeta for answers to his questions.. Einstein knows bout Gheeta as well. Tbh, I havent read it but i do know it has so much values in it.