Ask me Anything

Ace
Maou Senshi

(07-12-2018, 06:35 PM)SecretWish Wrote: i would choose the same too. what do you think of bitches who don't work but boss around others? will that piss you off?

no,if they're the "Boss" Then they're free to do as they please if they decide to boss people around then they worked their way up there,

if it's people that just boss people around still no, mainly cause i think that they know they can't do what the others can do and they feel inferior in some way and would want to boss them around like an alpha male/female

[Image: b8d013dffb.png]
Angel
Gotei

(07-12-2018, 07:22 PM)Ace Wrote: no,if they're the "Boss" Then they're free to do as they please if they decide to boss people around then they worked their way up there,

if it's people that just boss people around still no, mainly cause i think that they know they can't do what the others can do and they feel inferior in some way and would want to boss them around like an alpha male/female

i got two fucking female employees working with me and that take credit for things i had done. owner would never know that it's me who is working

Claraviolet
Akatsuki

(07-12-2018, 06:01 PM)Ace Wrote: water is important but what would water be without air? 
will do

Well, yeah air is also important I suppose, but I bet you meant to say something about oxygen in the atmosphere right? Even without oxygen and with a bunch of gases, an atmosphere can be made after all

[Image: YqKb33u.png?1]

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
Ace
Maou Senshi

(07-12-2018, 08:53 PM)SecretWish Wrote: i got two fucking female employees working with me and that take credit for things i had done. owner would never know that it's me who is working
sometimes good people get the short end of the stick
(07-13-2018, 02:41 AM)Claraviolet Wrote: Well, yeah air is also important I suppose, but I bet you meant to say something about oxygen in the atmosphere right? Even without oxygen and with a bunch of gases, an atmosphere can be made after all
what came first though? Air or Oxygen

Claraviolet
Akatsuki

(07-13-2018, 03:54 AM)Ace Wrote: sometimes good people get the short end of the stick
what came first though? Air or Oxygen

Probably air kiddo. We don't which gas was first emitted after all. So I would way say air first.
After that somehow oxygen came into picture from all those nuclear reactions

Ace
Maou Senshi

(07-13-2018, 10:05 AM)Claraviolet Wrote: Probably air kiddo. We don't which gas was first emitted after all. So I would way say air first.
After that somehow oxygen came into picture from all those nuclear reactions

then air is more imporatnt

Claraviolet
Akatsuki

(07-13-2018, 10:33 AM)Ace Wrote: then air is more imporatnt

Lol. Air without oxygen is no good for life kiddo.. it's been a long time sincei talked about universe in general. It's refreshing

Ace
Maou Senshi

(07-13-2018, 11:17 AM)Claraviolet Wrote: Lol. Air without oxygen is no good for life kiddo.. it's been a long time sincei talked about universe in general. It's refreshing

you just contradicted what you said earlier. Without air there's no oxygen

"Probably air kiddo. We don't which gas was first emitted after all. So I would way say air first.
After that somehow oxygen came into picture from all those nuclear reactions"

Claraviolet
Akatsuki

(07-13-2018, 08:39 PM)Ace Wrote: you just contradicted what you said earlier. Without air there's no oxygen

"Probably air kiddo. We don't which gas was first emitted after all. So I would way say air first.
After that somehow oxygen came into picture from all those nuclear reactions"

Ooooops. Shucks....I didn't know that I was making so many typos when using my phone ;_;
Sorry

Well, here is the thing air can exist without oxygen and the same goes to the oxygen too but the second case is highly unlikely.

Ace
Maou Senshi

(07-14-2018, 01:54 AM)Claraviolet Wrote: Ooooops. Shucks....I didn't know that I was making so many typos when using my phone ;_;
Sorry

Well, here is the thing air can exist without oxygen and the same goes to the oxygen too but the second case is highly unlikely.

i'll also state you didn't mention oxygen in the important elements <3