Ask me Anything

Angel
Gotei

(07-09-2018, 12:31 AM)Ace Wrote: possibly, it's one of the few that's on top of my list.

thank you so much. if you read it, even one chapter please tell me how is it, to you

Ace
Maou Senshi

(07-09-2018, 12:40 AM)SecretWish Wrote: thank you so much. if you read it, even one chapter please tell me how is it, to you

will do

[Image: b8d013dffb.png]
Mansi14
Zweilt

(07-07-2018, 08:34 PM)Ace Wrote: i post like 3-5 times usually when i'm on and thats due to lack of threads currently, but feel free to tag me in yaoi threads while i may not enjoy yaoi if i can voice my opinion on something it's better than staying silent. Yaoi isn't a bad thing at all it's just not my thing,

(I can't ever say yaoi is wrong as i do enjoy light-yuri mainly SFW stuff The art i've seen made by people is quite stunning. I know that sounds like an excuse and yes i am a typical male so i am weak to some things)

Light-yuri with good art? Wew, I'd like to see that, any suggestions?

Ace
Maou Senshi

(07-10-2018, 06:59 PM)Mansi14 Wrote: Light-yuri with good art? Wew, I'd like to see that, any suggestions?

not off the top of my head no

Angel
Gotei

air, water, fire, earth, in these elements what do you think is the most important one? why do you think it's important?

Ace
Maou Senshi

(07-12-2018, 02:28 AM)SecretWish Wrote: air, water, fire, earth, in these elements what do you think is the most important one? why do you think it's important?

air, without air nothing would be able to grow, everything would be barren.

Claraviolet
Akatsuki

(07-12-2018, 03:36 AM)Ace Wrote: air, without air nothing would be able to grow, everything would be barren.
Wow.. That's an interesting conversation kids. I would probably vote for water. Life needs water. I do agree when air and such too but water is also important

[Image: YqKb33u.png?1]

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
Mansi14
Zweilt

(07-10-2018, 09:20 PM)Ace Wrote: not off the top of my head no

Tell me without fail whenever you see something like that again~

Ace
Maou Senshi

(07-12-2018, 04:05 PM)Claraviolet Wrote: Wow.. That's an interesting conversation kids. I would probably vote for water. Life needs water. I do agree when air and such too but water is also important
water is important but what would water be without air? 
(07-12-2018, 05:24 PM)Mansi14 Wrote: Tell me without fail whenever you see something like that again~
will do

Angel
Gotei

(07-12-2018, 03:36 AM)Ace Wrote: air, without air nothing would be able to grow, everything would be barren.

i would choose the same too. what do you think of bitches who don't work but boss around others? will that piss you off?