Ask me Anything

SecretWish
V.I.P. member

(07-07-2018, 09:03 PM)Ace Wrote: for me when i encounter a situation like that i just sit and listen.

but what if the other person is saying complete bullshit and you can't listen to it? i don't have much patience and i am short tempered but i don't consider myself a bad person.

Ace
Akatsuki

(07-07-2018, 09:07 PM)SecretWish Wrote: but what if the other person is saying complete bullshit and you can't listen to it? i don't have much patience and i am short tempered but i don't consider myself a bad person.

i have alot of patience and i'd by a hypocrite if i spoke out cause their views differet than mine.

[Image: b8d013dffb.png]

Claraviolet
Akatsuki

(07-07-2018, 06:22 PM)Ace Wrote: no not anime just reading and yea it's unfortunate but no motor vehicles for me

Oh Sad
Do you know how to cook ace Chan?

[Image: YqKb33u.png?1]

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Ace
Akatsuki

(07-07-2018, 09:51 PM)Claraviolet Wrote: Oh Sad
Do you know how to cook ace Chan?

yes i do, i learned at a very young age, i never eat fast food so i wanted to learn early

Claraviolet
Akatsuki

(07-07-2018, 10:03 PM)Ace Wrote: yes i do, i learned at a very young age, i never eat fast food so i wanted to learn early

Oh... Cooking is hard ;_;
I tried a lot but my cooking would always end in a disaster.

[Image: YqKb33u.png?1]

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Ace
Akatsuki

(07-08-2018, 04:35 PM)Claraviolet Wrote: Oh... Cooking is hard ;_;
I tried a lot but my cooking would always end in a disaster.

it's hard for some easy for others i guess

SecretWish
V.I.P. member

(07-07-2018, 09:13 PM)Ace Wrote: i have alot of patience and i'd by a hypocrite if i spoke out cause their views differet than mine.

that was exactly what i was thinking of them. thank you for reading no 6. i was so happy when i read your thread

Ace
Akatsuki

(07-08-2018, 11:37 PM)SecretWish Wrote: that was exactly what i was thinking of them. thank you for reading no 6. i was so happy when i read your thread

I'm glad then Smile I hopefully will be reading more today,

SecretWish
V.I.P. member

(07-09-2018, 12:20 AM)Ace Wrote: I'm glad then Smile I hopefully will be reading more today,

that's great to hear. will you read at the end of the road that i recommended, today?

Ace
Akatsuki

(07-09-2018, 12:21 AM)SecretWish Wrote: that's great to hear. will you read at the end of the road that i recommended, today?

possibly, it's one of the few that's on top of my list.