Ask me Anything

SecretWish
V.I.P. member

(07-07-2018, 08:34 PM)Ace Wrote: i post like 3-5 times usually when i'm on and thats due to lack of threads currently, but feel free to tag me in yaoi threads while i may not enjoy yaoi if i can voice my opinion on something it's better than staying silent. Yaoi isn't a bad thing at all it's just not my thing,

(I can't ever say yaoi is wrong as i do enjoy light-yuri mainly SFW stuff The art i've seen made by people is quite stunning. I know that sounds like an excuse and yes i am a typical male so i am weak to some things)
i get you too. i only post threads most of the time now and rarely i post. i will tag you in yaoi threads too but when i need the situation to be discussed. i know that gay stuff will be uncomfortable for males and fundashis are less.

Ace
Akatsuki

(07-07-2018, 08:37 PM)SecretWish Wrote: i get you too. i only post threads most of the time now and rarely i post. i will tag you in yaoi threads too but when i need the situation to be discussed. i know that gay stuff will be uncomfortable for males and fundashis are less.

it's not uncomfortable for me, i do support any gender relationship, just like i support any religion

[Image: b8d013dffb.png]
SecretWish
V.I.P. member

(07-07-2018, 08:41 PM)Ace Wrote: it's not uncomfortable for me, i do support any gender relationship, just like i support any religion

religious people get on my nerves. they always say that homosexual relationships are forbidden and the people involved in it should be rotten in hell.

Ace
Akatsuki

(07-07-2018, 08:43 PM)SecretWish Wrote: religious people get on my nerves. they always say that homosexual relationships are forbidden and the people involved in it should be rotten in hell.

some are like that yea, see i'm a Christian but i keep my mind open for anything. While i believe in God i also believe in Evolution and science, and i do look into everything, so same sex relationships don't faze me.

SecretWish
V.I.P. member

(07-07-2018, 08:46 PM)Ace Wrote: some are like that yea, see i'm a Christian but i keep my mind open for anything. While i believe in God i also believe in Evolution and science, and i do look into everything, so same sex relationships don't faze me.

that's a good thing. i get into arguments with many Christians for reading yaoi. i wish people are more like you and see things for what they are

Ace
Akatsuki

(07-07-2018, 08:48 PM)SecretWish Wrote: that's a good thing. i get into arguments with many Christians for reading yaoi. i wish people are more like you and see things for what they are

some people can be difficult to deal with especially considering what situation i just rarely have a negative opinion on things

SecretWish
V.I.P. member

(07-07-2018, 08:51 PM)Ace Wrote: some people can be difficult to deal with especially considering what situation i just rarely have a negative opinion on things

i always argue with them and even if i tell myself that it's pointless, when they say fucked things, i tend to fly off and say the same to them. it's always been a bad habit of mine

Ace
Akatsuki

(07-07-2018, 08:54 PM)SecretWish Wrote: i always argue with them and even if i tell myself that it's pointless, when they say fucked things, i tend to fly off and say the same to them. it's always been a bad habit of mine

that's understandable though, while i don't condone violence i do understand how frustrating it can be for some that have different standpoints

SecretWish
V.I.P. member

(07-07-2018, 08:56 PM)Ace Wrote: that's understandable though, while i don't condone violence i do understand how frustrating it can be for some that have different standpoints

that's exactly how it is. people shouldn't belittle others points if they disagree. they should have shut their fucked up mouth, if they can't deal with it

Ace
Akatsuki

(07-07-2018, 09:00 PM)SecretWish Wrote: that's exactly how it is. people shouldn't belittle others points if they disagree. they should have shut their fucked up mouth, if they can't deal with it

for me when i encounter a situation like that i just sit and listen.